Chapter Ten -Kids?!

*Revised*

Alex

     I woke up with a pounding headache and an arm of steel wrapped around my waist holding me down to a warm and strong body. I lifted my head and saw a sleeping Jace. I loved him this way. When he slept he looked so peaceful, as if he had not a care in the world. I traced the side of his face with my hand and brushed some hair away that fell across his brow. Then I trailed my fingers down to his mouth and traced around it. He stirred under my fingers and his eyes fluttered open, revealing his ocean blues. I smiled softly at him, before leaning down to peck his lips.

     Then his eyes widened and he flipped us over so that he was on top of me and I was laying on my back. My eyes widened slightly. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" he rushed out as if he couldn't say it fast enough.

     "Y-yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Then it all came rushing back. Bush Gardens. The bathroom. Being kidnapped. "Oh Jace." I breathed before bursting into tears. He moved so he was sitting up and he brought me with him. He wrapped his arms around me and made shushing noises while stroking my hair softly. I cried for, God knows how long. I finally broke away wiping the tears from my eyes.

     "Jace, what happened after I blacked out?" I asked, sniffling a little.

     He wiped my tear stained face with his thumbs before talking. "After you blacked out, the guy dragged you out back to a van. I couldn't do anything because he had a gun to your head. I almost lost it when he literally threw you into the back of the van, but couldn't because he still had that gun pointed at you. Then he said, 'Alpha Richards sends his congratulations on finding your mate.' Then we all heard a shot. I immediately looked over at you to see if you were hurt but then I saw that the guy was the one shot, and it was your mother who shot him. Without a second thought I grabbed you and we escaped. We lost them after a little while on the freeway. Then I brought you back here. That's pretty much what happened." he explained.

     "Wait. Are you hurt?" I asked running my hands over his face and arms trying to see an injury. He grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles.

     Holding them to his chest he said, "Alex I'm fine. You should worry about you. I'm not the one who was almost kidnapped."

     "I know but I just can't help it. I don't like to think about what would happen if something happened to you." I whispered. I freed one of my hands to stroke his cheek while I talked. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. When he opened his eyes again they were gold.

     "My love, that is one of the many reasons why you will make a perfect Luna for our pack." he growled.

     "Luna? Ranger, what's a Luna?" I asked tilting my head to the side a little.

     "The Luna is the female leader of the pack. She's the Alpha's mate and the only one who can knock some sense in to him if need be." I giggled a little at that one. "She is the like the mother of the pack. She is very protective over every member of the pack, like a mother wolf over her pups. And she is supposed to be one of the kindest people in the pack, although some of them are not." he finished.

     "You mean I have to lead?"

     "Yes my love. But Jace and I will be there to help you every step of the way. I promise."

     I nodded my head a few times. "Ranger?"

     "Yes love?"

     "Can I see you as a wolf?" I asked with a slight blush.

     "You don't have to blush love. I will do almost anything you ask of me. Both of us." he said. He pecked my lips and shifted into his wolf. He laid his head on my lap and I pet his head.