Chapter 11 -I promise

*Revised*

Alex

     Beep.

     Beep.

     What the....

     Beep.

     Stop it......

     Beep.

     "Ugh! Someone shut the damn thing off!" I semi yelled picking my head up my comfy pillow. I squinted my eyes and looked around trying to find the source of the damn sound. Yeah I'm not a morning person. I heard a chuckle come from below me and I looked down and saw Jace with his eyes open and a grin on his face.

     "Not a morning person huh?" he said still chuckling.

     "What the hell do you think?" I mumbled finally turning off the alarm clock. I sighed and rested my head back on Jace's comfy chest. A.K.A. my pillow.

     He chuckled again. "Sweetheart it's time to get up. We still have school you know?" he said teasingly.

     "Ugh." I grumbled.

     "Come on. You can talk to Brant again if you want."

      "I'm up." I said jumping out of bed and going to the bathroom to take a shower. The sound of his laugh following me until I shut the door. He's okay with me hanging out with Brant because he knows Brant wont do anything. For one, because Jace is my mate, two he already has a mate, and three he's gay, so.

     I took a quick shower, using his body wash and shampoo. He had put vanilla conditioner in the shower so I used some of that too. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair. Then I realized I didn't have any clothes. I forgot to bring them in the bathroom with me.

     Shoot.

     I opened the door slowly and saw Jace at the closet with his back to me and no shirt. I watched as his muscles flexed in the sun that emitted form the window, creating a glow to him.

     Once he had his shirt on he said. "You know, if you were going to check me out, you might wanna make sure I cant smell you sweetheart." He still had his back to me so I stuck my tongue out at him.

     I stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel and I walked to the closet. I heard Jace growl and then I was pushed up against the closet doors. I kept a firm hand on my towel so it didn't fall and I put my free hand on his chest. I looked up into his eyes and saw that they were pitch black. I gasped as he leaned down and licked my mark. Desire spread through my body like wildfire on dry grass. My breathing increased as he kissed, licked, and, occasionally, bit at my mark. I moaned and closed my eyes at the sensations that were running through me.

     "You realize that I only have so much control, don't you?" he whispered in my ear. I shivered. I could practically feel his smirk as he kissed along my neck.

     "Jace." I whimpered as he nibbled my mark again. "Jace we-we h-have to go t-to school." I managed to say.

     "I know." he said pulling back. I stood there breathless and he stood there smirking. I playfully glared at him and pushed at his chest. He backed off and left the room, but not without a soft, sweet peck on the lips. I smiled at the closed door that he walked through. I turned to the closet to get ready.

     Outfit on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>

     I walked out of the room and to the kitchen. I walked in and saw the cutest thing ever!