Chapter Twenty One~ Seriously dude trust her~

Chapter Twenty One

Jace

++++++++++++++++++

I growled, low, deep, and long at his words. He will never have her. I'd rather die than to hand her over to him, to anyone.

"Why did you do this?" Alex sobbed behind me. "You could've left them alone! They had nothing to do with this!" She pointed to the small bodies as she continued to sob her heart out.

"They had their part to play, and they played it quite well." he said calmly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I needed someone in this pack, someone to keep an eye on you all."

"What?" Alex breathed.

"She was good, was she not?" Her father walked over to Sara and kneeled down next to her. "She was better than I expected her to be. You can get up now sweet heart."

We heard a little girl's giggle as she lifted her bloodied, but unharmed, body off the ground. "It was a lot of fun!"

"Sara?" Alex breathed.

"Hi Aunt Alex," she said sweetly. Sara stepped closer to the Devil's leg and wrapped her arms around it.

"But," Alex started.

"You didn't think she was actually running from her pack did you?" Devil asked.

"I love my Alpha, and he loves me. Right, Alpha?" she asked him. He looked down at her with a sickly sweet expression.

"Of course I do," he said.

"Did you have to kill my brother though?" Sara whined.

"He was going to rat us out. I had no choice, darling." He talked as if it explained everything.

Sara sighed. "Oh well," she said.

I want all of our warriors to my location now. I growled at Blake through the link.

Yes Alpha. We will be there in two minutes, tops. He replied.

Make it one Beta.

Yes Alpha.

"So you've been lying to us this whole time?" Alex whispered. She sounded so betrayed, so hurt. I was the same, but I refuses to show any emotion except hatred and anger towards them.

"Sorry." Sara giggled. "But Alpha asked me to do it, and I'd do anything to please my Alpha."

"You're only 8!" Alex screamed, disgusted. "She's only 8 you sick bastard!" she screamed at him.

"Oh please," he said. "As if I would ask anything like that from someone inexperienced."

"You've asked her to lie for you," Alex seethed. "You've asked her to betray us for you, you killed her brother!"

"Oh please. Like she hasn't seen worse."

Alex tried to go around me to lunge at him but I nudged her back behind me. I was growling at him. Loudly.

Then, Blake and a few other wolves burst through the tree line to stand beside me and were starting to surround him slowly.

"Well then," Devil smirked. "I suppose it's time to take my leave. Let's go Alex."

"What!?" she screamed. "I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Then I suppose you don't care what happens to her, am I correct."