Chapter 27: Those Freakin' Days (Part 2)

Raven's POV

"Oh My Gosh..." this statement became one of my frequently used one.

Since yesterday, I wasn't feeling well. It started when Vince left at dawn leaving a note on the door of my closet saying and I quote:

'Eat your breakfast on the right time and not on lunch. Eat properly so you don't have to go to the kitchen at the middle of the night, after curfew. Study your lessons; you don't seem to be paying attention during reviews. I have reviewers and note slipped in your blue notebook. SMS me when something is up.

I'll be back tomorrow, maybe before lunch.

PS: Don't touch my bed and things. I'll know when you did.'

Ang sweet no? Nahuli na pala ako sa pagdedekwat pati sa hindi pakikinig. Ang observant ng mokong. Binigyan pa ako ng trabaho. Mukhang kailangan ko pang gumising ng umaga dahil wag daw akong kumain ng breakfast tuwing lunch. Bakit masama ba yun? Hindi pwedeng nagtitipid lang ng pagkain.

Back to the present, I'm currently in pain. When you thought that everything was fine and steady, you'll feel that something is wrong. The time you felt that something was wrong, it was the time you were alone and unarmed. The pain, worry and sadness came together and you can't take it anymore, then all you have to do is take it all out.

I looked at the thing that could save me. But, there was just only one left.

Natampal ko ang noo ko. "Ang tanga mo, Ray. Pati sanitary pads nakalimutan mong bumili? Saan ka na bibili ngayon? Alangan naman sa Plaza, take note, plaza ng isang ALL-BOYS SCHOOL," panenermon ko sa sarili ko.

I just cleaned myself and used the only pad that I have. Mamaya ko nalang nga problemahin ang katangahan ko.

I was done cleaning myself when I heard the door opened. I checked the time on my phone and it reads 10:43.

I'll be back tomorrow, maybe before lunch.

"Oh shoot," nandito na kaya siya?

I washed my hands and waited.

"M-Moo! Where are you?" He asked in panic. Ano bang problema nito?

Wait, yung kama ko! Oh my gosh!

I heard a knock on the door. "Vince! Teka lang!" I told him as I dried my hands. I looked at myself on the mirror, checking if something is wrong.

"Rachel? Are you okay?" He asked with another knock on the door.

When I'm satisfied with how I look, I unlocked the door.

Pagkabukas ko ng pinto ay hinila niya ako agad palabas ng banyo. He held my wrists as if checking for something. He scanned me from head to toe.

"Are you okay?" He asked for the second time without hiding the worry in his eyes.

"O-Oo naman. Bakit naman hindi?" I looked away from his eyes. Hindi ako sanay sa mga mata niya.

"The blood on your bed..." he trailed off. My eyes widened.

Hinila ko ang kamay ko mula sa kanya at tumakbo sa kama ko. Walang nagbago dito. Makalat parin at nandoon parin ang dugo. Shocks, nakakahiya. I jumped on my bed, stood there, and spread my arms to cover the mess. Yeah right, like he didn't saw it.

"What's wrong? Why's there blood on your bed?" He questioned, his eyes holding a coalesce emotion of confusion and worry.

"I-It's a girl thing. Pwede ba wag mo nang silipin?" I felt heat all over ny face. Paano ba naman, gusto talagang makita ng malapitan yung bloodstain.