Chapter 28: Out of the grounds

Raven's POV

I think I'm getting dizzy.

Well, if you spend a couple of minutes-- just a mere couple of minutes, watching your leg jerks up and down on the floor, a mile per minute, it will definitely make you giddy. I can puke, like, right now.

"Can you stop moving your leg?" He asked in annoyance.

"Oh, how I wish I could," I said and stared at the double doors in front of me instead.

That double door is an entrance to the land of dread and horror. That very door screams displeasure that could make the strongest among the knights cower in his armor. That door has someone inside with an elegant face and sweet voice that I never met, just seen and heard, already makes my eyes roll out of its socket with fear.

So, suffice to say, I'll die when I step inside that place again.

Okay, OA, alam ko. You can't blame me though. The last time I went in that room was because I shouted my wrath at the very face of our handsome acting principal, and before stepping out, I had a warning for my behaviour.

Now, guys, can you feel me?

"I'm gonna die," I said out of breath, still staring wide-eyed on the door.

I could almost feel him rolling his eyes at my side. Baka pagpasok ko sa loob, magsisisi siya at naging suplado siya sa akin dahil mamamatay na ako pagpasok ko. You could now say good bye to your only roommate, man.

"Look," he said but I didn't dare to move a muscle. I felt a finger under my chin and lifted it up to see a pair of hypnotizing  brown pair of orbs. I gulped. "The principal--"

I interrupted him, "Your grandmother, to be specific," I said hysterically. "It's your freakin' grandmother, for cake's sake!"

"Don't be too hysterical," he said with boredom in his tone. "It's just my grandmother," he said like he was just talking about the time.

"That's the point!"

He squeezed my cheeks with his hands which made me look like a fish.

"You never done something unforgivable to the school, right?" He asked. Napaisip naman ako. Wala naman din maliban sa mga minor rules na nilalabag ko.

I nodded. "Yesh. Never."

"You need...something for what's happening to you now, right?" I felt my cheeks redden with his question but still answered.

"Yesh,"

"Then, you need to come with me inside that room-- which seems to be an execution area for you-- to buy those."

All I did was nod. Ang hirap naman makipag-usap tungkol sa mga bagay na ganito sa mga lalaki.

"Good." Tapos umupo na siya ng maayos at binitawan na ang aking mga pisngi. But before he turned to the other side, I saw a small tint of red on his cheeks.

Did Vincent Cloud Lancaster just blush?

Wow, this day is getting weirder as it goes.

After another couple of minutes of silence while I'm staring at the door, it opened and out came the principal's secretary.

"Mr. Lancaster you can now get in," she said and I saw her throwing me a look. "But I see, you're accompanied with someone," she answered. "You know that you can't just let anyone in your principal's office." May something sa tono ng boses niya and let me tell you, I hate it.

She was like the other half of Chelsea Maldita.

"Yeah, she's my roommate and friend, not just an accompany or anyone. She's the main reason why I went here," Vince answered, emphasizing the word, like she did,  in a bored tone, he wasn't even looking at her.