Chapter 20: What's up with her?

*Vince'sPOV*

I woke up the next day with my head throbbing in pain. Ugh. Even my shoulders and ankle are aching. I sat up while I'm still in daze. I looked around trying to remember what happened last night.

"Oo na! Gagawin ko na ang gusto mo! Pwede ka na bang manahamik?! Let me take a break, will you?!"

"Urgh! How could you... argh!" I said to myself and planted my face on the pillow. Even I shout my lungs out, I know that stupid girl won't hear me. Yet, I shouldn't have did that! It wasn't supposed to... Tss.

I looked at the clock on my night stand and found it ticking 6:00. Now I'm late. I moved down from my bed and went to the bathroom without looking on her side. Before I forget, I banged the door. It's a wake up call for her.

I did all my morning rituals, when I realized that no one is moving aside from me. When I remembered it I immediately threw a look on her bed. There, I saw a fixed empty bed. She never left her bed fixed like that. I looked around with my eyebrows creased together. That was weird. No, everything feels weird. I guess I was just used to hear her whinning about me waking her up too early and clinging about accompanying her to cafeteria. Like how far is it?

I just ignored the fact about her not being around, she might just come out if nowhere while I'm walking on the hall.

I picked up my blazer and went out of the room. I looked at my watch and it's already 6:47. Isn't she too early? It's not normal for her to be as early like this. I just walked out and locked the room. She sure have a duplicate key right?

While walking down, my eyes are roaming aroung looking for possible signs of that stupid girl. But, why on earth am I even looking for her, she would just pop out of nowhere with that gay that acts like her boyfriend yet acts more like a girl than her.

As I step out of the staircase I saw the other three. I asked them if they saw her but then, I guess they didn't. Tss, why would I care?

While walking to the cafeteria I can't hear any sound from Troy. When I saw him this morning, it looks like he didn't get any sleep. Psh. Like I care.

We arrived at the cafeteria and it is not that full. I guess we're really late. Instictively, I roamed my eyes trying to look for something-- or someone.

I shook my head, dismissing the thought. Why would I look for her, she's big enough to take care of herself. Let me bet, she can beat any guy in this school, can't she? Or maybe not.

I blinked my eyes. Ugh, here I am again, having stupid thoughts. Why am I even thinking of that stupid girl? I just ignored the thought and went to the counter and ordered my breakfast. I had a couple of french toast and a cup of macchiato coffee. Me and the other three immediately went to our table.

We just ate our breakfast in silence. I looked at the other three, and they are busy digging on their food. I just diverted my attention to the food ad started eating in peace.

"Oh my B! Ang mga hawt na papa ko!" I heard someone whisper-shouted at my back. My chewing was cease with that voice. It's obviously Bob. And since it's him, does it mean he is with--

"Ven!"

"Sweety!"

"Ray!"

The three beamed at the same time while looking at my back. I don't have to look though, he is obviously with her.