Chapter 15: Raven's boy version

A/N: Dedicated to her, kasi siya ang gumawa ng bagong cover nito. Ganda noh? Thank you po, so much! ^___^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Vince's POV*

I woke up at exactly 11:23. I look at my side and found the other bed empty. I just shrug it off. Maybe she just took lunch, I am kinda hungry too. I cleaned myself and change my clothes. I get my keys and went out. I dialed Ethan's number to invite him for lunch.

[Yes?] Ethan said on the other line. He doesn't sound like he came from sleep.

"Meet me at the lounge for lunch. Bring the two." I said and ended the call. Sanay na din siya na ganun lang ako tumawag. We've been friends as long as I remember.

I went down to the lounge and waited for them. After a couple of minutes, the three of them are walking down. I stood up from my sit and went for the door.

I heard Troy yawn. "Grabe, ang panaginip ko," sabi nya. I can't see his face. Nasa likod kasi sya. He's walking with Kurt, while I am walking with Ethan. I look at my best pal, he seems like thinking of something.

"Huh? Ano ba yun?" Kurt asked curiously.

"Meron daw akong nakilalang lalaki, estudyante. Tapos, nakipagkaibigan daw. Syempre pumayag ako," he said. Tss, what they're doing is too girly. I mean, who's guy is in the right mind to talk about their dreams?

"Oh, tapos?" seriously, Kurt? I can't believe that you'd be interested with it.

"Ang sagwa ng nangyari, dude! Nakipagkamay daw ako, tapos biglang tumili at hinalikan ang kamay ako!" I could picture Troy doing some disgusted face. "Ang lamya bro! Kalalaking tingnan, tapos bakla pala!" he said, clearly disgusted. I just grimaced with the thought.

Instead of comforting, Kurt just laugh at him. I saw in my peripheral vision that Ethan is smiling while shaking his head beside me. I just walked faster until I get in the cafeteria.

The smell of the foods met my nose as soon as I opened the door. The chats of my schoolmates are sorrounding the whole room. It is not a normal noisy chats, mostly are just murmered conversations. We're still boys, you know.

We sat at our table. Our table is just reserved for us. By the mean of us, technically, Moo is part of it.

Yeah, I already started calling her with our weird name. I just realized that it is really weird. But, I'm kinda used to it. Used to it. I shook my head with it. We just met each other for what?  Almost 3 days and we just made that name last night. That girl.

After we got our lunch we get back to our table and eat it. Hindi parin maka-move on si Troy sa panaginip nya at sina Ethan at Kurt naman ay tawa ng tawa. Oo, nakisali na din si Ethan. I felt someyhing inside me. I felt like the atmosphere is different. It was like something is missing.

Or someone.

Where is she? I looked at the three while frowning. I was about to ask them when Ethan talked.

"Where is Raven?" he asked. Wow. It sounds too... argh! Forget it! I just pulled my attention to my food. I felt that their attention was on me. I look up and found them staring at me. I cocked an eyebrow at them.

"Where is Raven?" Kurt repeated. I just look at him weirdly.

"Why would you ask me? I'm with you for the whole time," I said matter-of-factly.

"Namimilosopo ka nanaman, dude eh!" Troy said like some five-year-old kid.

"Hindi ako namimilosopo, it's called stating the obvious," I said casually.

"Pareho lang yun eh!" Kurt said. Here we go again. This always happens everytime we argue on some things. They just don't believe me.

"It's not. Ang pamimilosopo ay ang pagsagot sa mga bagay sacrastically. While stating the obvious is saying what is really happening," I said while emphasizing some parts. As usual, I always win in this kind of arguement. Ethan just shook his head. We are fund with this moment.

"Ikaw na man. Mag-abogado ka na kaya?" Trot said. I was about to answer when Ethan cut me off.

"Bro, kaya ka namin tinatanong kung nasaan sya kasi nga room mates kayo," he explained. Well, that explained. I just shrugged. Hindi ko naman din talaga alam.

"What?" they asked in unison.

"I don't know. When I woke up, her bed is empty," I said and put a spoonfull of food to my mouth. They are about to talk when the doors suddenly open. Actually it was the door from the kitchen. The head cook comes out and... huh?

I heard another door open and it is barely audible. I guess no one heard it except for me. I saw Raven there with a shock expression. Then a guy came in. I frowned. Who is he? Moo tap him on the shoulder since he is busy with the door. She pointed on the head cook and the guy looked there. I arched an eyebrow up when they are starting to hid their laughter. Okay, not just them, but everyone.

Sino ba naman ang hindi tatawa kung nakita mo ang BABAE mong head cook na WALANG BUHOK> I just keep a straight face. The three are now as red as a tomato.

"Sinong bata ang kumuha ng wig ko ha?! Magpakita kang !@#$%^&*()" then she continued to say some colorful words. She is already shouting at the top of her lungs. She's ranting about her wig and who the hell stole that and put it with her ingredients for the food. Everyone was laughing but with her last statement, they are looking at their foods with disgust. I stoppped scooping the food of what I heard. Nabulunan pa nga si Ethan.

Finally a DO came and calm the old lady. They explained that he food with her "hair" is not yet serve so everyone just continued eating. Kaso nawalan ako ng gana. I look at the direction where Moo was before. Then I saw her laughing the life out of her with that guy. Can't they get over with it? I frowned. Why does I feel something different about her being with that guy?

Then I saw them bumped their fist then their waist. Then laughed again.

Don't tell me...

Having a stupid and loud girl like her is beyond enough. But now I felt like...

Raven got her boy version.

This won't turn well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

I'm back! Wahaha! dapat tapos na 'to kaninang umaga kaso napadaan ako sa isang story at hindi natuloy ang update ko. Blame that story for being so interesting XD

~~~~~

By: Raven Black

UNEDITED.