Chapter 31: Comfort

Unedited talaga po ito. Kahit proofread hindi ko nagawa ✌ baka yung iba kasi nasa ospital na. Curiousity is killing them daw XD

Vince's POV

"Relax okay? CR lang ako at nao-OP ako dito," she whispered as I felt her hand on my knee, comforting me. I just sighed and nodded. Hindi din talaga siya dapat madamay dito.

I know my brother wouldn't believe whatever I'll say about Miller so it's useless. If Moo isn't here, I could have punched my dear brother and shout the truth on his face to wake him up.

Nagtitigan lang kami ni Rain. Even though he is a lot older than me, I never called him 'Kuya'. He looked away guiltily.

"I'm sorry," he started. "But please, Vince, let me be happy." He begged but I just continued to stare at him.

Miller cleared her throat and stood up. "Y-You guys should talk," she said and walked away. Sinundan ko siya ng tingin at mukhang pupunta din siya sa restroom. Is Raven still inside?

"Vincent, are you listening?" My brother interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Yeah?"

He sighed before talking. "Bakit ba ayaw mo pa pumayag? What should I do?"

He looked desperate and I badly hope that he wouldn't. I leaned on the table and stared at him.

"You will never be happy with her," magsaslita pa sana siya pero inunahan ko na. "You're just desperate to be happy, thinking that it would be with her," I said. His eyes widened. I know I was too blunt but you can't blame me if I want to save my brother from his foolishness.

He sat back and closed his eyes as he sighed. "Give me a concrete reason why do you hate Princess's guts?"

"I know you were suspecting," I accused. He looked away and that confirms everything. "I have seen an evidence since the day I met her." I shrugged and sat back too. As long as I can, I don't want to have a fight with my brother. "So, stop making yourself believe that your happy with her,"

"I want to give her a chance. Can't you do the same?"

I chuckled because of what he just said. I remembered what Raven said when I told her about my brother.

Ang pangangasawa ay hindi mainit na kanin na sinusubo at kung mapaso ay pwede mong iluwa.

"You should really learn from Raven," nagtaka naman siya sa sinabi ko. "Ang pangangasawa ay hindi mainit na kanin na sinusubo at kung mapaso ay pwede mong iluwa, she said that to me earlier,"

"Well, she could be a counselor or something,"

"Oh boy, she can't," I said. I know, all of you knows why she can't be a counselor or something.

I was about to ask Victor if he has news about his first love, Dianne, when Miller came back.

Now, where the hell is that stupid girl?

"Where's Raven?" I asked her before she sat.

She just shrugged. "I was just retouching. She seems like she was in a cubicle,"

"What happened to your cheek, hon?" My brother asked her.

I looked at her and her left cheek was too red. What happened? "Oh, maybe I just applied too much blush," then she drank. She fan her hand to her face. "What's taking the food long?"

Is it because of her...uh...you know. Is she fine?

After a couple of minutes, the food came but there wasn't any signs of her.