Chapter 42: It's never good bye

Vince's POV

I walked hastily to the main building. Ethan said that I should just let her be first, so her anger might calm but I was just sitting on my bed while petting Snow for less than two minutes and I can't take it anymore. I left the room and went to the DR. An hour of waiting there won't hurt.

The rain was pouring hard so I have to stay on the walkway. As I walked, I could feel my heart pounding hard. I shouldn't have fought for what I want. I should have just let her decide. For all my life, it's the first time that I felt so dumb.

As I take a turn to the DRs I came face with, "Grandma?"

"Oh hello, dear," she kissed my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I know she's not the type of principal who goes around.

"I just came here to discuss something with Mr. Dewey." She held my both of my shoulder. "Ms. Morgan is inside the Disciplinary Office. Why don't you bring her back to your room now?" She tapped my left shoulder and walked away.

Okay, what was that?

Minabuti ko na isantabi muna yon nang maalala ko si Moo. What punishment did she received?

I knocked on the door first before opening it. I was about to push it open when somebody opened it from inside. I am now face to face with Raven who looks like she's not in herself. I frowned.

"Hey," I called her as I held her left shoulder. "Are you alright?" She nodded. She blinked a few times and that's when I saw her glassy eyes. "Were you crying?"

I hate seeing her cry. I hate it when she's sad. I don't want to see her when she's thinking about the trauma. It would break you, seeing the girl you love cry.

"Hindi ah. Inaantok lang ako," she smiled. I looked at her suspiciously. "Gusto ko ice cream. Kain tayo?"

"It's raining and cold,"

Kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi ko. "Bakit kailangan bang mainit ang panahon para kumain ng ice cream?"

Wala na akong nagawa kundi samahan siya. We borrowed a big umbrella from the office so we can go to the plaza. We went to Easy Shop.

I bought her a litre of rocky road and a tube of Pringles. Kapag kumakain siya ng matamis, kakain siya ng maalat pagkatapos. Napapansin ko yun pag nanonood kami ng movie tapos kakain siya ng isang pack ng Lay's tapos kakain din siya ng KitKat.

I put the food on our table. I also asked for disposable spoon from Ate Cass so we can eat it here. I gave her the spoon and she attacked the food immediately.

I was just taking small bites of ice cream and decided to talk. "I'm sorry about earlier. I should have listened to you first before disagreeing." I know I've got a concrete pride, but I always fold when it comes to her.

Thankfully, she smiled. She ate another spoon of ice cream. "Sorry din. I was so bratty back there."

Mabuti na lang hindi na siya galit. I don't want us to reach the point where she would avoid me because she's mad.

She continued to eat but I can't take the way she looked like before from my head. I want to ask her what's wrong but I got the feeling that she doesn't want to talk about it.

We finished our food. Buti na lang at tumila na ang ulan. The trip to the dorm was silent but comfortable. Obviously, she's spacing out and it worries the heck out of me. When we reached our room, she immediately went to the bathroom after petting Snow who is sleeping on his bed beside her wardrobe.

I started to think on how to bring up her mood. I looked around and found my laptop on the study table. Beside it was the flashdrive with the movies she loves: The Avengers movies, Tinkerbell movies, Cars 1 and 2, Tangled, Frozen and more animated and action movies.