HINATA SHOUYOU

( 日向 翔陽 )

HEIGHT  : 162

HEIGHT  : 162.8 cm  ( April )
                              164.2 cm  ( November )

WEIGHT  :  51.9 kg                             

BIRTHDAY :  June 21

AGE :  16

SEIYUU : Murase Ayumu

STAGE ACTOR  :  Kenta Suga

1. His favorite food is tamago kake gohan ( egg on rice ).

2. Hinata's current concern is that he can't catch a ball one-handed.

3. Like Kageyama, since he was born on the cusp his star-sign isn't clear; if he was born before 12pm he is a Gemini, if he was born after, he is a Cancer.

4. He is the oldest 1st year on the team.

5. He is the 2nd shortest person next to Nishinoya.

6. Hinata's jersey number (10) is coincidently the same with the Little Giant.

7. When Hinata feels scared/threatened he instinctively hides behind the nearest person.

8. Hinata has a younger sister named 'Natsu'.

9. He often gets mistaken for a junior high student.

10. Hinata is one of the few players who possess the ability to see the entire width of the court.

11. His birthday overlaps with the summer solstice (June 21st, the longest day and shortest night of the year) which contrasts Kageyama's birthday which occurs in the winter solstice (December 22nd, the longest night and shortest day of the year).

12. He is referred 'sunshine baby' by fans.

13. His jumping ability is also described as flying according to certain bystanders.

14. Hinata lives in Yukigaoka.

15. He has a vertical jump of almost 1.23m, or almost 50 inches (48.4).

16. Before the final exam in the Tokyo Expedition Arc, Hinata has stated that he has never had a double-digit score on any of his quizzes at school.