KENMA KOZUME

孤爪研磨

• Height : 169.2 cm

• Weight : 58.3 kg

• Birthday : October 16

• Age : 17

• Kenma is an only child.

• Kenma gets anxious if his field of vision is too wide, hence why he can't cut his hair.

• His jersey number is 5.

• He is quiet and reserved and does not often voice his opinions, since he is afraid of what others might think of them.

• His current concern is summer is too hot, winter is too cold.

• Kenma is the strongest gamer in the Haikyū!! universe.

• Despite his modest personality, Kenma is actually quite skilled in volleyball, with his extraordinary game sense and technique, which makes up for his power, speed, and stamina.

• His favorite food is apple pie.

• Kenma is not very approachable and doesn't make friends easily.

• When Kenma was younger, he was completely unable to make friends on his own accord. His only playmate back then was Kuroo, who was around his age and lived nearby

• He had dyed his hair blonde because he didn't want to "stand out."

• His star sign is Libra.

• Kuroo introduced Kenma to volleyball sometime before they entered junior high; Kenma didn't like sports in particular back then, but he found that volleyball was quite fun.

• Kenma has a very relaxed and laid back personality.

• Hinata got Kenma to toss to him five times, an incredible feat according to Kuroo

• Kenma calls Kuroo by his nickname, "Kuro

• He's Nekoma team's setter, "brain" and "heart".

• Kenma neither likes nor hates volleyball; he hates getting tired, yet his friends play it, and they probably can't do it without him.

• His nerves are always on edge because he doesn't want to be noticed.

• He has many outstanding features including his cat-like golden colored eyes and blonde hair with black roots (sometimes called a "Pudding-Head")

• He considered quitting volleyball when he was a first year because there were many people and he didn't think he could handle it, however
Kuroo talked him out of it.

• His username on his games is 'applepi'.

• Kuroo is usually looking after Kenma; he once brought Kenma back to the team when the latter got lost in Miyagi and made sure Kenma ate during the summer camp barbeque.

• Due to his calculation of his surroundings, he can tell when would be the perfect opportunity for a dump shot, causing him to become an expert at them.

• Kenma told Hinata that he was looking forward to having a real match with Hinata and Karasuno because he found them interesting, though Kenma usually never gets excited about anything except games

• He hardly ever loses his cool, and he usually never gets excited or fired up about anything (with the exception of Hinata, video games, and Lev - in the Nekoma OVA which Kuroo points out).

• According to Coach Ukai, as a setter, he is supported by his entire team's receiving power. In other words, he can utilize his talents because of the receivers.

• In the Cross Team Match game Kenma has stated that he had never failed a test because Kuroo teaches him before tests.

• According to Kuroo, Kenma has always shown some excitement when watching Hinata's matches.

• Kenma calls Hinata by his first name.

::
puddinghead :3