KINOSHITA HISASHI

成田 一仁

• Height : - 174.7 cm (April)
               - 175.8 cm (November)

• Weight : 65.5 kg

• Birthday : February 15

• Age : 16

• His favorite food is pickled ginger.

• His star sign is Aquarius.

• He owns a VHS.

• The first time we see him play is in the first episode of Haikyū!! Second Season. However, Furudate did mention that he was unsure about Kinoshita's stance towards "club activities".

• Hisashi Kinoshita is a 2nd year in Class 2 at Karasuno High.

• It seems he's not afraid to make sly remarks about his teammates such as telling Tanaka, "Don't take off your shirt, baldy!"

• His jersey number is 7 and he is one of the volleyball team's wing spikers.

•  He is average in height, but compared with the other second-year players he is the shortest aside from Nishinoya.

• He appears to be good friends with Ennoshita and Narita and is often seen with them during practice or games.

• During the Golden Week, it is revealed that he left the volleyball club for a short period of time due to Ikkei Ukai's harsh training methods.

• He's very supportive of his team. Even though he isn't a regular, he's always seen cheering Karasuno on.

• In the first "Haikyuu!!" Character Popularity Contest, he ranked 31st, dropping to 41st in the second.

• In the anime, his jersey number is switched from 7 to 8 during the Interhigh Preliminaries matches against Datekou and against Aobajohsai. In the second season, his jersey number is switched back to 7. It is not known whether or not this was an animation error or done on purpose.

• When asked about Kinoshita's name, Furudate said that it may have come from his grandfather or grandmother.