YAHABA SHIGERU

矢巾秀

• Height : 181.9 cm

• Weight : 69.0 kg

• Birthday : March 1

• Age : 16

• His jersey number is 5 during Interhigh and 6 during Spring High

• His current concern is that filling Oikawa-san's shoes is tough...

• His star sign is Pisces.

• In the manga, his hair is shown to be more silver-grey than brown.

• He is a setter and also a pinch server.

• His favorite food is ikura don.

•He is a rather calm and carefree guy but can be forceful when he needs to, such as when he lectured Kyōtani for missing practice.

• He first appears in the practice match against Karasuno as the setter. However, he was simply filling in for Oikawa, who was recovering from a minor injury.

• He has neatly kept light brown hair and swishy bangs.

• Kyōtani comments on how he thought Yahaba was a 'more shallow guy' in which Yahaba agrees.

• Though his skills weren't really shown, he seems to have moderate setting skills as a setter. He also can do jump serves at a normal level

• He shares his birthday with Matsukawa (1st March)

• Like the rest of the team, Yahaba seems to have deep respect towards Oikawa. As his kouhai, he feels a little concerned about having to replace him as a setter and as captain.

• According to Kindaichi, he seems to be a show-off (as seen when he throws a ball in front of Yachi so that she can notice him during the Spring High Preliminary match).

• Although they're in the same grade, Yahaba is extremely hostile towards Kyōtani, more so than the rest of the players.