TAKEDA ITTETSU

武田 一鉄

• Height : 166.5 cm

• Weight : 59.4 kg

• Birthday : January 10

• Age : 29

• He is the faculty advisor of the Karasuno High volleyball club.

• Takeda has messy black hair and brown eyes along with glasses.

• His favorite food is nikujaga.

• In the manga, his tie is switched out for a spotted one.

• Takeda is persistent to say the least; an example is his constant asking and inviting Keishin Ukai - coach Ukai 's grandson - to be Karasuno Boy's Volleyball Team's coach.

• His current concern is that he's been told by his students that "Your glasses are totally uncool, sensei."

• He is polite and respectful of others, as shown when he bowed down 90 degrees to show his gratitude to Ukai Keishin (for being the coach) and Coach Nekomata (for his advice).

• His star sign is Capricorn.

• Although he has less experience in volleyball, he tries to motivate the team by giving speeches and asking top schools to participate in practice matches.

• The subject he teaches at school is modern Japanese literature.

• He is around the same height as Hinata, making him look younger than he actually is.

• Takeda had worked to get the Karasuno team into the Tokyo training camp, working as hard as getting a nosebleed and almost passing out.

• It's shown that he is also quite clumsy.

• In regards to his low speed of 1 out of 5, there was an added note saying "However, the speed at which he can repeatedly bow his head is impossible to even quantify."

• Furudate gave him the name Ittetsu with the idiom 頑固一徹 (very tenacious) in mind.
Both 一鉄 and 一徹 are pronounced as 'ittetsu'.