HAIBA ALISA

灰羽  アリサ

• Height : 178.5 cm

• Weight :  56.5 kg

• Birthday :  5 April

• Age :  19

• Alisa is Lev Haiba's older sister and is  half-Russian and half-Japanese.

• Her star sign is  Aries

• She appears to be tall and thin and has long, light-colored hair and her eyes are big and adorned by thick, long lashes.

• Her current concern is "I'm worried that my brother might be really cool and too popular!"

• She has been noted by Yaku, Yamamoto, and her brother to be beautiful.

• It's unknown if Akane and Alisa knew each other before the Spring High, but they appear to be good friends despite the age gap.

• She doesn't seem to have a lot of experience with volleyball and has to rely on Akane's explanations to understand Nekoma's tactics.

• From the moment of her debut, Alisa has acted as lively and bubbly, but also as innocent as her brother is.

• Her favorite food is sushi (sea urchin).

• She is very supportive of Lev, affectionately referring to him as "Lyovochka" and cheering him on during his match.

• She appears to have heterochromia, with one blue eye and one light brown eye as seen in official art.

• She appears to be able to speak some Russian as she has a Russian pet name for her brother.

• Alisa comes to support her brother during Nekoma's match against Fukurōdani in the semifinals of the Spring High playoffs, standing next to Akane cheering for Nekoma in the bleachers.

• It's been implied that she's a bit of an imaginative romantic, which was shown when she quickly jumped to the conclusion that Akane was in love with Lev.

• Alisa and Lev are very close and seem to have similar personalities, though Alisa's quieter and more delicate with her gestures.

• Alisa acts as an older sister and cheers up Akane whenever something happens to Nekoma.

• When Alisa thought Akane liked her brother, she accepted it happily and thought of ways they could bond if they became in-laws one day.