ASAHI AZUMANE

東峰 旭

• Height : - 184.7 cm (April)
              - 186.4 cm (November)

• Weight : 75.2 kg

• Birthday : January 1

• Age : 17

• His favorite food is tonkotsu ramen.

• His jersey number (3) is symbolic, considering how his speciality is spiking (and how spiking is usually the third contact) He, along with Daichi and Sugawara, form a set.

• His star sign is Capricorn.

• He is a 3rd year student in Class 3

• His position is a wing spiker and he is Karasuno's ace.

• In contrast to his appearance, he is rather quiet and gentle, and has difficulties realizing that he is Karasuno's ace, as he initially doesn't feel that way.

• His current concern is when he tells people he's a student, nobody believes him; 1st years are afraid of him; girls in his class say things like "Even though he looks the way he does, he's kinda weak" and then get themselves disappointed; also his future plans; the captain being scary... (cut for length)

• Daichi and Asahi have been playing together since their first years and are extremely close friends.

• After their battle against Nekoma, Asahi learned how to do a back row attack.

• There are many rumors going around about Asahi mainly due to his physical appearance, including: he is the leader of a gang, he deals illegal substances, and he's been in high school for five years.

• Nishinoya admires and relies on Asahi and is generally the one to stick up for or comfort him.

• As a result of the Summer Training Camp Arc, Asahi learned to perform a jump serve.

• Asahi is said to have a "Glass Heart", taking everything that is said about him to heart, and becoming depressed because of it at times.

• Sugawara was the first person that tried to convince Asahi to come back though his efforts were futile.

• After coming back to Karasuno, he realizes that his will to play volleyball is much stronger than he thought, and with the help of his teammates, he acknowledges his position as Karasuno's ace (even though he is still mocked sometimes by Daichi for not having any "ace-like presence") and gains self-confidence.

• His best spike is when he's given a high toss that is slightly away from the net.

• At first, Hinata was jealous of Asahi due to him being the ace, but Asahi encouraged Hinata to accept his position as a decoy.

• In Season 2, he is shown no longer wearing his hair in a bun, but swept backwards with a sports hairband.

• Asahi is the most powerful attacker in Karasuno. He is known for a strong spike that can blast past most defenders.

• Hinata is mainly responsible for Asahi's return to the team.

• Sugawara and Daichi usually team up to pick on or encourage Asahi, and the latter has once stated that the two act like his parents.

• Asahi and Yū Nishinoya are foils. Their birthdays are inverse (01/01 and 10/10), as are their heights and personalities (and even their name kanji contrast each other - respectively 'east' and 'west', 'peak' and 'valley', 'morning sun' and 'evening'). They are also the two best known, talented, and accomplished members of the team, other than Kageyama.

• When asked about Asahi's name origin, Furudate said, "Because I finished the story and scene first - which doesn't happen often - I made his name contrast to Nishinoya's name: the morning sun which rises from the eastern peak!"

::
whose facts should i do next..???