Random Facts

• One of the Karasuno's strategic teamwork moves is known as mobbing, which is when they attack as a group to drive an opponent off.
In wild life, it's a type of behavior that birds use against a large predator on the prowl; this is another reference to Karasuno's nickname as crows.

• The 'Shiratori' in 'Shiratorizawa' means 'swan', but Ushijima has been symbolized as an eagle.

• Furudate's gender has never been officially revealed to the public, but the general belief among Japanese readers, since the mangaka has never attended any event, is that Furudate is female.

• Kageyama was invited by the coach of Aobajōsai to join Aobajōsai, but he wanted to attend Shiratorizawa Academy. When he was not accepted to Shiratorizawa Academy, he decided to attend Karasuno after hearing that coach Ukai was coming out of retirement.

• It has been noted by several players that whenever they hear Date Tech's cheer "Go, go, let's go, let's go Datekō!!", they find themselves wanting to cheer along.

• Shiratorizawa provides dorming for its students.

• In the official English sub of the anime the school is referred to as "Kitagawa First" instead of "Kitagawa Daiichi".

• Other schools often misread Karasuno (烏野) for Torino (鳥野) because they have very similar kanji. Karasu (烏) refers to crows, whereas Tori (鳥) refers to birds in general.

• Aobajōsai is represented as plants.

• Before matches, to "set the mood", Nekoma players would always recite the chant: "We are the body's blood–flow smoothly and circulate oxygen so the brain functions normally".

• Furudate's favorite volleyball players are Shigeru Aoyama and Yuta Yoneyama.

• The Shiratorizawa volleyball club has its own bus and a cheering squad (cheerleaders and drummers). During the finals against Karasuno in the Spring High, many students from Shiratorizawa wore their school uniforms and joined the cheering squad.

• In accordance with the team representative, Bokuto and Akaashi dubbed their team the "Owls" during their mini-practice matches against Kuroo and Tsukishima during the Tokyo Expedition Arc.

• Instead of staying after Inter-High like most third years from other high schools, Date Tech's third years graduated and did not go on to play in the Spring High.

• Even though Nekoma is represented as cats (Neko 猫), the kanji in its name is actually unrelated to them.

::
what should i do next..??