FUTAKUCHI KENJI

二口堅治

• Height : 184.2 cm

• Weight : 71.5 kg

• Birthday : November 10

• Age : 16

• His favorite food is sour gummies.

• Futakuchi is of above-average build and is one of the tallest players on Datekou.

• He can also spike and do jump serves at a normal level.

• According to Moniwa, Futakuchi is a problematic kouhai with an easy-going personality. He's often seen arguing with Kamasaki, who is the complete opposite of him.

• His current concern is that he has to go and get his wisdom teeth pulled.

• He is Date Tech's ace.

• He shares a birthday with Tadashi Yamaguchi.

• When Futakuchi becomes the captain of the team, he begins to become more responsible though still keeping his provocative nature.

• Futakuchi is shown to have trouble dealing with Koganegawa's antics, often having to keep him in line and point out his mistakes.

• His star sign is Scorpio.

• Before the Spring Tournament, Futakuchi and Aone are shown to be good friends.

• His jersey number before the Spring Tournament is 6 and after it his jersey number is 2.

• During the Spring Tournament, it is presumed that Aone and Futakuchi are vice-captain and captain respectively.

• Along with Aone and Kamasaki, Futakuchi's blocks make up Date Tech's Iron Wall.
After the third years retire, Date Tech's new Iron Wall becomes made up of Futakuchi, Aone, and first year Koganegawa.

::
arigatou for the 1k reads  (=゚ω゚)