NARITA KAZUHITO

成田 一仁

• Height : - 180.2 cm (April)
              - 180.9 cm (November)

• Weight : 70.2 kg

• Birthday : August 17

• Age : 17

• His favorite food is Omelette sushi.

• On Haikyuu's official website he is not listed in the character files but he is an official member of Karasuno's team and has gone to every tournament.

• His star sign is Leo.

• Like Tanaka, he has a shaved head except his hair appears much darker and doesn't have a widow's peak.

• Kazuhito Narita is a 2nd year in Class 4 at Karasuno High.

• In the anime, his jersey number is switched from 8 to 7 during the Interhigh Preliminaries matches against Datekou and against Aobajohsai. In the second season, his jersey number is switched back to 8. It is not known whether or not this was an animation error or done on purpose.

• He isn't a regular on the team. He's seen watching or cheering on the bench during games in the background.
However, he finally plays in an official match during the Johzenji High match as replacement for Hinata, who was benched following Kageyama's injury.

• His jersey number is 8 and he is one of the team's middle blockers.

• He appears to be good friends with Ennoshita and Kinoshita, and is often seen with them during practices or games. He's never seen without either of them.

• During their first year of high school, Kazuhito, together with Ennoshita and Hisashi, leaves the volleyball team as they are unable to keep up with Ukai Sr.'s harsh training methods.
They come back after they hear about Ukai Sr.'s hospitalization and regret their decision, starting to call themselves "The Ungrateful Second Years." 

• During the match with Johzenji High, it's shown that Narita can spike at a normal level and is compatible with Sugawara.

• When asked about Narita's name, Furudate said, "I named him this way because it sounds oldest-son-ish and because I personally like the character 仁 (virtue)."