TAKANOBU AONE

高伸  青根

• Height :  191.8 cm

• Weight :  88.2 kg

• Birthday :  August 13

• Age : 17

• His favourite food is kuri kinton.

• He is one of the middle blockers and the main pillar of Datekou's  defence.

• His current concern is when he's riding the train nobody wants to sit on either side of him.

• His "read block" allows him to swiftly predict where an opponent's setter will pass the ball to the spiker.

• He shares his birthday with Ushijima Wakatoshi.

• His star sign is Leo.

• He is shy around strangers and minds the opinion others have about him.

• He's almost 192 cm tall and always wears a serious expression on his face. People often confuse his expression as a glare when he looks at them.

• He is the undisputed backbone of the "Iron Wall."

• His teammates are surprised when he talks.

• Alongside his light hair colour, his most outstanding feature is his missing eyebrows.

• Takanobu when translated means tall iron

• According to Coach Ukai he's not just tall. His arms are long, and his shoulders are broad. Those are all powerful weapons, but that's not all. He stays calm and avoids tunnel vision. He has the will to block no matter what.

• During the Interhigh his jersey number was 7, but was changed to 1 during the spring tournament.

• Even though Aone is quiet and scary-looking, he actually has a kind heart.

• Aone has a habit of "locking on" other team's aces as they are his natural opponents.

• Aone has formed an unlikely friendship with Hinata.  They have a friendly rivalry and Aone has promised Hinata that he would face him after Date Tech beats Aobajousai, though the former school loses, and they would have to wait until the Interhigh of next year to face off again.

• His name Aone (青根) means deep blue.