HANAMAKI TAKAHIRO

花巻貴大

• Height. : 184.7 cm

• Weight : 72.0 kg

• Birthday : January 27

• Age : 17

• His favourite food are profiteroles.

• It seems as a result of his training before the Spring Tournament, he learned to perform a jump serve.

• Hanamaki has light brown (at times considered almost pink-brown) short-cropped hair.

• He is a 3rd year wing spiker at Aobajōsai High. His jersey number is 3.

• Often nicknamed as Makki.

• His current concern is that no matter how hard he tries, he can't beat Iwaizumi at arm wrestling.

• His eyes are slightly beady and his face often has a bored expression.

• Even though he is a wing spiker, he can set the ball for his teammates like a setter.

• He appears to be close with the team captain, Oikawa, and puts much faith in him.

• He has a habit of putting his hands inside his shorts while standing or walking.

• His star sign is Aquarius.

• Issei Matsukawa and him seem to be close friends, even among the four tight-knit third years of Seijou.

• Hanamaki is usually calm and collected, is also observant and perceptive, able to read the game situation quite well, and doesn't talk much during games.

• Like the rest of his team, Hanamaki is good overall player.

• Hanamaki enjoys Oikawa's endless jokes towards Iwaizumi, spectating their banter along with Matsukawa, or occasionally chiming in with their own teasing remarks (about either Oikawa or Iwaizumi).

• Hanamaki and Iwaizumi seem close, though the former is concerned about beating the latter in arm wrestling. He seems to wish to surpass Iwaizumi in strength.

• When it feels like the right moment, he can rack up points through feints.