YACHI HITOKA

谷地 仁花

• Height : 149.7 cm

• Weight :  42.5 kg

• Birthday : September 4

• Age : 16

• Her favorite food is fugashi.

• Yachi had been recruited by Kiyoko as her replacement for when she graduates.

• Her star sign is Virgo.

• She usually wears colourful star hairclips on the left side of her head in a side ponytail.

• When Kiyoko remarks that the third years won't be there next year, Yachi becomes emotional but claims it's a mosquito in her eye when Kiyoko tries to console her.

• Before the Tokyo trip, she helps tutor Kageyama and Hinata as she is in one of the university prep classes in their year. She does her best to teach them but they both fail anyway because of their own mistakes.

• She seems to underestimate her own importance and deems herself incapable even though she has a lot of good qualities as Hinata points out later.

• Her current concern is what she would do if she ended up in a situation where she died or was about to die.

• In her ad break segment, Yachi is shown accidentally striking Hinata in the head when she attempts to serve the ball underhand, much to her horror (and Kiyoko's amusement).

• She is seen to be very worried and began to cry for Hinata after his and Kageyama's fight and she tries everything to rebuild their friendship again, for both Hinata's and Kageyama's sake.

• After Yachi joins the volleyball club, Kiyoko is seen to be more open, even making jokes to make Yachi feel more comfortable.

• She is seen as a very curious and tidy character who jots everything down immediately and has clean, organized notes–also because of her mother being a graphic designer.

• She is present when Kageyama and Hinata started to fight about the Oddball Quick Strike. After failing to calm down the two, she goes looking for help. Luckily, she finds Tanaka, and they both stop the two from further injuring each other.

• Her mother works at a design company, and though she works a lot she seems to be there usually for meals and to provide guidance.

• Yachi is not afraid to cheer for Kageyama and Hinata despite her introverted, shy nature, and will often get mad whenever someone speaks badly about the team (although she would never say anything).

• Stunned by Kiyoko's beauty (even calling her sexy) Yachi unthinkingly agrees to attend one of the volleyball club's practices as a way to introduce her to the team.

• Yachi's best subject is none in particular, but her English grades are far better than Hinata and Kageyama as she is in advanced class.

• Yachi is nicknamed Yacchan by Takinoue.

• She has been noted by some guys (Yahaba, Kindaichi, Yamamoto and Yamaguchi) to be cute.

• During the BBQ party, she gets flustered over the abundance of tall player. Others comments that she looks like she's being harassed by scary men when in fact they are merely offering her better choices of food.

• Yachi's school notes are modeled after what her Mom has taught her of layouts in design.

• Since there can only be one manager allowed on the court, she usually watches the team on the viewing balconies.

• She is quite clumsy and gets nervous easily but always takes care of others and tries to cheer them up if they are in a bad mood.

• Furudate gave her this name because: "I gave her the image of earth and plants because Kiyoko-san is 'water' (水)."

::
Yacchan facts!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧