Seiyuu Facts 2

• Kouki Uchiyama and Kaito Ishikawa are yet in the same anime together again.

• Sugawara and Ennoshita's voice actors used to be in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL

• The same goes for Uchiyama (Tsukishima) and Irino (Sugawara) who used to be in the same anime at least three times and in games as well.

• The anime reunites Ayumu Murase (Hinata) and Yuuki Kaji (Kenma). Both had previously worked together on From the New World, in which they played the teenaged versions of Shun and Satoru respectively.

• The directir of Haikyuu! TV Anime told Asahi and Nishinoya's seiyuu that the way they interact with each other, give an impression of a pair of grandpas.

• This is also not the first time Ryohei Kimura and Ryota Ohsaka has voiced a white and dark haired duo.

• Kageyama's seiyuu taught Hinata's seiyuu shadow boxing and spiking inside Haikyuu!'s anime recording room.

• Asahi's seiyuu is also the seiyuu of Sosuke (Free!) and Reiner (AoT).

• Kaito (Kageyama), Irino (Sugawara), and Nobuhiko (Nishinoya) join together to fight vampires with Nakamura (Kuroo) as their commander in Owari No Seraph

• Kageyama's seiyuu said that Hosoya Yoshimasa (Asahi Azumane) mostly comes to the recording room out of breath and drench in sweat.
It's always the same,"...sorry... I... I sweat alot... I'll go outside now." Daichi's seiyuu said that the way Hosoya is panicking and shivering, looks like just the real Azumane Asahi.