YAKU MORISUKE

夜久 衛輔

• Height : 165.2 cm

• Weight : 60.2 kg

• Birthday : August 8

• Age : 18

• His birthday falls on World Cat Day.

• His current concern is that his kouhai are causing him all kinds of worry.

• Off the court, he is supportive of his team and often takes on a mother-like role when speaking toward, or of them, similar to Sugawara. Because of this, Yaku and Sugawara get along well.

• His favorite food is stir-fried vegetable.

• His  star sign is Leo.

• Yaku is in a college prep class.

• Kuroo was shown calling Yaku in names like as "Yakkun" and "Demon Senpai".

• Lev seems find Yaku's anger "Scary", Kuroo also referred to him as a demon senpai and was shown to be a rather honest, straightforward person who's very confident about his skills.

• Unlike Kuroo, he prefers meat, girls with short hair, spicy curry, Molten volleyballs, and going to the mountains during the summer.

• Yaku's skills (as a libero) rival those of Nishinoya. He can even steadily receive Asahi's strong spikes (just after he faced it the first time). This is what made Nishinoya respect Yaku's abilities as a strong libero.

• Standing at 165 cm, Yaku is insecure about his height, and his teammates have once stated that it's a taboo subject after Lev pointed it out (he was subsequently kicked by Yaku).

• It was mentioned by Kuroo that his team was defeated by Yaku during middle school, while Yaku said he doesn't remember Kuroo at all.

• Lev is Yaku's friend and "student", who he coaches regularly in receiving.

• Yaku was shown playing with his juniors' hair (eating their food too) showing his teasing and personality is very similar to Sugawara's.

• During the Nekoma - Nohebi game, Yaku had made a rather dangerous save both the audience and his team went crazy about, It gave the other team so much trouble trying to catch it, But his risky move leaded him to injure his right ankle.

• While people usually call him "Yaku", Kuroo and Bokuto were shown calling him "Yakkun", and Nishinoya calls him "Morisuke".

• His name Morisuke means protecting help.

::
TEAM MOM #2 (;▽;)