KUNIMI AKIRA

国見英

• Height : - 182.8 cm (April)
- 183 cm (December)

• Weight : 66.1 kg

• Birthday : March 25

• Age : 15

• He is a first-year student from Aobajōsai High; he is one of the boys' volleyball club's wing spikers.

• His current concern is "Staying awake during class is hard..."

• His star sign is Aries.

• Kunimi tends to have his dark hair parted into two sides at the middle.

• His jersey number is 13.

• His features could be considered rather delicate, considering his size and such.

• His favorite food is salted caramel.

• He appears to be a quiet person with a bit of a lazy side. He doesn't really express many of his emotions, usually seen wearing a calm expression.

• He went to Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High with Kindaichi Yūtarō and Kageyama Tobio, and the three are often shown together in the flashbacks.

• Kunimi and Kindaichi were the ones that got the coach to bench Kageyama (though in Kageyama's flashbacks, the entire team in general was shown to be distrustful of him as well).

• He doesn't show his emotions often, and Kageyama has admitted that he had never seen the former smile with genuine happiness in a match the three years that they were teammates (though the reason for that could be Kageyama's horrible relationships with his former teammates).

• According to Oikawa, Kunimi's hidden weapons are being efficient, conserving energy, and always being calm. Compared to junior high, Kunimi can now dig and spike the ball with better effort, thanks to his increase in motivation.

• Kageyama has mentioned once that Kunimi is smart, but it is unknown exactly how smart he is.

• It was revealed in Oikawa's thoughts that Kunimi sometimes skips his decoy practice and, in turn, gets yelled at by Coach Mizoguchi, though the Coach would often pick on Kunimi for many other reasons

• When he and Kageyama entered high school, Kunimi was shocked by Kageyama's improved teamwork skills - though, unlike Kindaichi, he didn't "make up" with Kageyama.

• In a side-chapter, Kunimi asked Tsukishima how Kageyama was doing, so he may not dislike Kageyama that much anymore.

• He and Kindaichi also seem to be very close friends, likely from attending the same middle school, though whether they were friends even before then is unknown.

• He and several others are invited to participate in a training camp hosted by Johzenji High's Coach Anabara.

::
manga : i finally read the latest manga chapter and i love kiyoko even more •3• i just can't wait for the next chapterrrrrr ugH
gO KARASUNO!!

-- tysm for the 7k+ reads & 600+ votes <333