Amelia

First off, we have the cast for Mason, Romeo, Odyssey, Lyla, and Amelia's dad!!!

Cody Linley as Romeo Harrison, Bram Valbracht as Odyssey Jacobson, Drew Roy as Mason Collins, Amber Montana as Lyla Williams, and Bradley Cooper as Amelia's dad, Tyler Jackson:

Bradley Cooper as Amelia's Dad, Tyler Jackson

Second, we'd love to give a big thanks to everyone who is taking a chance on our book and adding it to their reading lists. It is truly an honor and we really thank you guys for reading! We hope we don't disappoint and please don't be a silent reader. Constructive criticism is always welcome!:)

Now on with the chapter! :D 

Sorry one more thing, read author's note at the end of the chapter, it is pretty important!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Tuesday afternoon and I was actually looking forward to working on the project at Hunter's. With my life being so hectic lately, there wasn't any way that working on a project would make me feel even worse about myself. 

As if that were possible. 

The school day was just filled with everyone either pitying me or bullying me. The fact that everyone knew so many intimate details already, made me feel very exposed. Like suddenly everyone knew where my organs were and everything. My heart was on my sleeve, my stomach was on the outside of my shirt... It was a nightmare. 

I walked into Hunter's house and greeted Ms. Arnold and Cassie. They were always so nice. Ms. Arnold pulled me into a tight hug, then released me, causing me to smile.

Cassie ran up to me and wrapped her skinny arms around my waist, stuffing her face into my stomach. I chuckled and hugged her back.

When she pulled away she raised an eyebrow, pouted, and put her hands on her hips.