Hunter

Chelsea's Outfit Up Top (or to the side)

I woke up in the morning with a small weight on my chest. I almost rolled over to push the weight off, but I realized just in time that it was Cassie.

Looking over at my alarm clock, I saw that it was only five o'clock in the morning.

School didn't start until 8:45. No way was I going to be able to fall back to sleep. Once I am up, I'm up. No going back into blissful sleep, just sitting on my bed, wide-awake.

Sighing softly, I maneuvered Cassie off of my chest and onto the other side of the bed, tucking her into the covers.

Good thing she is a deep sleeper, I thought, stifling a yawn as I stretched beside the bed.

Scratching my lower back, I ran a hand through my hair and headed to the bathroom to wash all the grogginess away.

~~

After I showered, I headed downstairs and watched Disney Junior, the volume turned down to six.

What? Disney Junior is low key pretty awesome.

I watched an episode of Doc McStuffins then it went off, so I grabbed the remote and changed the channel to Nick Jr.

The Wonder Pets was on and I was just in time to sing along to the theme song:

"The phone. The phone is ringing.

The phone. We'll be right there!

The phone. The phone is ringing.

There's an animal in trouble.

There's an animal in trouble somewhere.

Wonder Pets! Wonder Pets!

We're on our way, to help a friend

And save the day!

We're not too big

And we're not too tough

But when we work together

We've got the right stuff!

Go, Wonder Pets, yay!"

After I watched four episodes of Wonder Pets I checked my phone and saw that it was almost eight o'clock, so I cut off the TV and woke Cassie up for school. Her school starts at 8:30.

As Cassie headed to the shower, I went to the kitchen to make a waffle and bacon breakfast.

**

When I reached school, I received the usual star struck looks from the girls and the same 'I wish I were him' looks from the guys. Maybe an occasional glare from a guy who was mad that his girl was watching me and not him.

Honestly I was getting sick of the stares. I mean sure, I am used to them, but why does everyone picture me as some sort of Greek God?

Everyone knows I'm not a bad boy, I am basically a total nerd, I'm not a jock, and I mainly keep to myself... all in all I think I am pretty boring to be honest.

I mean look at the artists of the school. They walk around with their heads held high, carrying themselves with their own creative style without a care in the world.

Look at the sporty guys. Many of them are actually super cool to hang out with and pretty smart. Sure, there are a couple of idiots and cheaters but for the most part they are pretty decent people.