Hunter

Before I began with the story, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.5K VIEWS!!! :D :D :D 

Secondly, there is only one more chapter after this one and it will be in Amelia's POV. Once that is all said and done, the sequel will come out about...a month after this book's completion. 

Lastly, I have casted Renee and Ms. Arnold (finally)!!!

 Arnold (finally)!!!

Now you may continue on with your reading

Now you may continue on with your reading. ;)

*****************

Tuesday September 13, 2016.

That's the day I start my freshmen year of college as a University of Houston Texas Cougar!

Uh huh, you heard right. I got accepted to University of Houston Texas on an academic scholarship to major in kinesiology so that I can become a personal trainer.

I also plan on trying out for the track and field team, but won't be able to actually play until next year, meaning when I am a sophomore.

Of course, I will be staying at home for the time being instead of staying on campus because I wanted to be able to go home to Cassie every day.

Chelsea is going to Texas A&M University at Galveston, which is only about fifty-five minutes away from UH and Amelia is still waiting for her letter from UH. I'm sure she'll be accepted though.

The only thing is if she decides to go this year for the fall semester or if she decides to take a year off like Odyssey. I hope she decides to start this year.

What fun would it be if both my girlfriend and my five best friends were not in college with me?

I mean, Romeo is going to be a Longhorn at the University of Texas in Austin on a soccer scholarship, and Odyssey is going to be traveling all over, pursuing his dream of being a professional photographer.

Renee is leaving today for California so she can get situated with the family she'll be staying with, and Zori is going to Texas A&M in College Station to major in dance science.