Chapter 10 - Forever Till Home

We had all left McDonald's and went back to the bus, we were the only people on the bus.

Time went by and more and more people started to fill the empty seats until everyone was back on.

Chatter carried on for about ten more minutes and one of the chaperones started talking about how we'll be leaving in a few minutes and as soon as we get to the parking lot of the high school we have to to put on our uniforms.

I listened to Jane about the guy that she likes, I always tell her that if you like him, just tell him. But that exactly doesn't seem like a fair deal on my part.

I do like Liam, I just won't admit it enough to myself to tell him, I wanna take things slow.

I'm cut off my thoughts by the bus moving forward. I was taken by surprise and my head bumps forward into the seat in front of us, I squeal a little.

"Are you okay?" I can tell Liam is trying to stifle his laughter.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said pushing my knees up to my chest, trying to relax all this anxiety off.

I feel Liam's hand rest on my forearm, and he starts rubbing it.

I giggle and look up at him, he's already smiling at me.

The bus stops and we're at an unfamiliar parking lot.

Everyone started rushing off the bus, hurrying to their uniforms, I didn't want to rush though, I was waiting for Dan and Liam to get out of their seats so I could go.

They were still on and basically trapping me in and everyone else was off the bus. I was in a hurry, I wanted to get everything together and they were taking too long so I decided to seat hop, I quickly climbed over a bus seat and then and then started waking off the bus.

"Hey El! Where are you going?" I looked back at Liam.

"Going to get my uniform on, which you guys should also be doing."

"Oh little miss El here has some sass!" Dan yells.

I give a smirk and walk off the bus.

Everyone else is getting their uniforms on, I quickly put on my jacket and zip it up and then I feel someone bump hips with me, Liam of course.

Everyone is ready to perform, jackets and instruments assembled.

I started talking with Marina and Jane, and Andy, the guy Jane had been talking to. Nicki decides to show up.

It's been a few months since we broke and since then we haven't been avoiding each other as much as we used to, it's as if we're starting to become friends again. It's not like I have feelings for him, I would like to be his friend. To be honest we should've stayed friends in the first place.

**********

We're done performing and we all finally put out jackets and instruments away.

Jane and I are on the bus putting on our warm clothes, pajama pants and a jacket. Which obviously wasn't enough, it's freezing just on the bus.

I wrap my jacket around my body tighter as I begin to walk away from my seat, Jane already off the bus.

I felt something lightly grab my butt, I turned around and noticed a slight smirk on Liam's face, that I could even see through the darkness of the bus. I didn't even realize he was in the seat behind me the whole time I was changing.

"Well are you coming?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I'm kind of tired, I'm probably just going to take a nap."