Chapter 16 - Say It, Mean it

I called Liam as soon as I got home, I just needed to talk to him.

It's ringing, come on Liam it's only 11:00 pick up...

"Hello, El?" He seems confused that I called him, we mainly message.

"Liam we need to talk."

"What? Did I do something? Was it at the dance?"

"You didn't do anything, yes it as at the dance, and remember Zayn?"

"That little prick stalker you told me about?" I hear the anger laced in his voice, I imagine his jaw clenched, fists tightly at his sides.   

"Yes, him" 

"What did he do?"

"A lot.. I just.."

"El what did he do?"

"Liam, he sat by me when I was waiting for my friends-"

"Yeah I know that, Dan told me."

"He saw?" 

"Yes, but that's not all that happened,  I know it, tell me' I could hear the anxiousness and impatience in his voice, "El, what happened." 

I explained what happened to Liam when Zayn forced me to dance with him, then I told him how Jane and Andy came to save me, he was relieved, but he was angry.

"And then after the dance I was waiting for my sister outside the band room and I forgot Zayn had lived behind the school and I noticed him coming up the steps from behind the band room so I tried to hide and then he noticed me and he came closer so I just got up and stood in front of the door without saying a word to him, I didn't even look at him."

"Okay what else then?"

"He kept getting close to me and trying kiss me and he would put his hands on my hips and I yelled saying there were cameras, and he sais there weren't any so-"

"He what?!" Liam was angry. He was yelling and his breath was shaky.

"Just listen, so I came up with a plan in my head, I got on my kneew in front of him and was acting like a tease and I put my hands on his belt-"

"What the hell El? Why did-" he was even more furious.

"Listen to me Liam! Anyway he was smiling and his eyes were closed so I balled up my fist and punched his privates."

"You did that?"

"Yes, I ran to Jen's car and she took me home. But before I started running, I looked back and he was groaning, bent over in pain. I was happy with myself."

"Baby, you don't know how happy I am to hear that, I am so proud of you! But I am still going to beat Zayn's ass when we get to school."

"I think I already did that tonight, just leave him be, he'll get his in the end."

"He practically tried to rape you! Of course I am going to hurt him."

I quickly changed trhe subject, "have you ever got into a fight?"

"A couple of times, yes."

"Tell me about it."

"Well the first one I got into was when I was a freshman, some kid kept telling me I was ugly every single day so one day in the boys locker room in gym class I got tired of it and I grabbed him by his shirt collar and I slammed him against the lockers over and over again, and then I just dropped him on the floor."

"What? Did you get in trouble?"

"No, we were the only boys in the locker room, and he never told anybody."