Chapter 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR PO SA LAHAT! I hope we will all have a happy and prosperous new year this 2014. And to kick off the year of the wooden horse, here's the first update of the year for you! I know this is kinda short but I'll be updating sooner than I usually do guys. I promise to write tomorrow so I can post another update. :)

And yes po, sana wag kalimutang mag-vote, mag-like at mag-comment.

Salamat!

Love,

Sharon Rose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From a rough, punishing kiss, he slowed down and was now kissing her with control and sheer gentleness. The rush of erotic sensations brought by his gentle kiss careened to her nerves as overwhelming as Judas himself could be.

Ngayon niya napatunayang hindi niya kayang labanan ang kapangyarihan ng halik nito. It was enchanting and hypnotic. In fact, she felt like she was thrown into another dimension, a place so stranger to her... a new place where she wanted to set her foot unto and mark her wildest adventure in life.

Ah... Judas... The moniker that she had for him suited him to the T. Dangerous. Lethal. Sinful.

She was totally overpowered by his unique brand of hypnosis. His lips knew what to do to her to make her feel all woman from the tips of her hair to the end of her toenails. She was aware of the boiling passion that he awakened from the deepest corner of her soul with just a mere kiss. 

She wanted to resist him, but her courage departed her. How could she when she was totally lost at the mercy of his powerful kiss?

It was the first time in her life that she conceded defeat. And it was a sweet surrender.

Her lips started to move... and started to mimic his sensual movements... She was still innocent, never been touched, never been kissed, but she was knowledgeable. She had read a bunch of romance novels during her corporate breaks which was enough to give her ideas on what to do should she needed to.

She tried to kiss him back, oblivious of the fact that they were on the corridor, and that anytime someone may pass and see them in a scandalous scene.

Naramdaman niya ang paghigpit ng hawak nito sa braso niya at ang pagdiin ng halik nito na lalong nagpalutang sa kanya sa alapaap. His kiss became aggressive and demanding. His tongue found entry inside her mouth and played with her coy one.

Oh God! How could that be so erotic that she wanted to squirm in ecstasy?

But then, he stopped all of a sudden. His lips abandoned her mouth. And she wanted to rebel. She opened her eyes to tell him to continue kissing her as she was still longing for it, but he was looking at her hard, his eyes were a fireball of lust and hatred.

Bakit ganoon ito kung makatingin sa kanya?

His mouth twisted in a mocking smile. "It's nice kissing you, Diadem," he spoke with utter sarcasm. "You live up to my expectation tonight..." And he let go of her.

She gasped in awe as she staggered to claim her balance. His kiss melted all the bones in her body and her legs felt soft. Muntik na siyang matumba nang bitiwan siya nito. But his very ungentlemanly manner after he took advantage of her and kissed her still virgin lips made her fume in anger.

Walang lalaking mang-iinsulto sa kanya pagkatapos siyang halikan! The nerve! Pero bago pa man niya maibuka ang kanyang bibig at pagmumurahin si Hudas ay walang modo siyang iniwan nito.