Chapter 4 continuation...

Nagningas ng apoy ang mga mata ni Vince nang makita sa CCTV sa main control room ng Temptress Hotel si Diadem na malapad ang ngiti habang kausap si Rohan. The bitch was starting to inject her venom to his pal.

His blood boiled in disgust. How could she smile so sweetly and talk as if she was so comfortable with Rohan? They just met and they’re acting like a couple already. May pahawak-hawak pa ito sa braso ni Rohan paminsan-minsan.

Kung nakamamatay lang ang tingin niya ay kanina pa bumulagta sa sahig si Diadem na walang hininga. He sure well knew that she was flirting with Rohan and he hated her for acting like a cheap rug. And he just couldn’t take the view in front of his face.

Kanina nang manggaling siya sa construction site at makapagbihis, hinanap kaagad niya si Diadem. But he couldn’t find her around. Hindi rin niya mahanap si Rohan na kapag ganitong mga oras ay usually nasa paligid lamang. Nasaan ang dalawa? The thought that they might really have been spending cozy times together made him so furious.

He had Diadem’s details while she stayed in the hotel. He knew her suite number and he did try to call the phone in her suite just to verify if she was just inside her room, but nobody answered the call. So she was just around. He tried to call Rohan’s cellphone, but he was not answering either. And he just couldn’t stop thinking for the worst.

At dahil hindi niya mahanap ang dalawa sa paligid, he went to Temptress Hotel Control Room. Temptress Hotel and Resort had CCTVs scattered around the vicinity and he could check all the footages in the control room. He built the hotel and he knew every places, public, private and secret rooms in it. And he had access, too.

Naabutan niya roon ang Systems Engineer at assistants nito. He told them to leave for a moment as he would just make some quick inspection inside the room. And when he was left alone, he checked all the CCTVs and looked for Rohan and Diadem. And he cursed aloud as he saw them on the penthouse. May hinala na siyang baka nandoon nga ang dalawa at hindi siya nagkamali. They were there, eating lunch together and his heart swelled with jealousy. He just couldn’t bear looking at them as if someone was pricking needles in his heart.

Mukhang mauunahan pa yata siya ni Rohan kay Diadem. That couldn’t be! His fist clamped into a hard ball. His plans should pursue by hook or by crook. He knew that Rohan liked Diadem and he was serious in pursuing her, but he wouldn’t allow anyone get in the way of his plans. Diadem owed him bigtime and he would surely make her pay. He would make him fall in love with him hard, and then, drop her like a hot potato. Wala itong pakundangan kung makapanakit ng damdamin ng ibang tao noon at gagawin din niya iyon sa babae ngayon. He would make her realize how hard it was to be hurt and rejected. The bitch needed to get a dose of her own medicine!

He uttered another expletive as she laughed amusedly and wiped Rohan’s lips with the napkin cloth. He hated Rohan in that very instant and wished to be in his shoe. The bitch was never this sweet to him in a couple of times they met. In fact she was feisty and seemed disinterested. And that was a huge prick to his ego. He fumed even more in anger.

He just couldn’t bear the sight of Diadem and Rohan looking so sweet together so he turned his back on the CCTV screen.  He took his cellphone from his pocket and called the concierge of the hotel.

He had to do something to ruin Rohan and Diadem’s romantic moments.

“Paging Mr. Rohan Tantuco, please proceed to the Admin Office right now. Your presence is badly needed. Please proceed to the Admin Office right now. Thank you…”

“Hey, you’re being called…” she informed him as he looked oblivious to the announcement.

“It’s okay,” Rohan just shrugged his shoulders. “It can wait…”