Chapter 22 continuation...

Alas-singko ang usapan nila ni Kiehl pero alas-kuwatro pa lamang nang hapon ay nasa Coffee Best na si Vince. And he had already consumed two glasses of hot espresso.

He looked at his wristwatch. Two minutes after five o'clock. Where was Kiehl? He was suppose to be here already. Alas-singko ang usapan nila. He was fucking late!

He was getting impatient as seconds passed by. Kaya ganoon na lamang ang pasasalamat niya nang makita si Kiehl na papalapit sa kanya. He was rushing as if in a hurry. His unruffled hair bounces in the air as he walked.

Katulad niya ay hindi rin marunong magsuklay ng buhok si Kiehl. They wore their hair tousled and just finger combed. Despite his casual outfit - an original Levi's jeans, white inner shirt, black coat and black leather shoes, Kiehl exuded authority. His face was serious as if he was inside the courtroom.

"You're late..." kaagad na komento niya nang makaupo si Kiehl.

"Aw! Five minutes man. The parking lot was full. Nahirapan akong makahanap nang mapaparkingan ng sasakyan." Ipinatong nito ang dalang atache case sa katabing upuan.

He remained passive. "Just make sure you have good news, Kiehl," seryosong wika niya.

He grinned as if his face would split. "Of course, Vince! I only have good news for you today. You'll be happy after this." Binuksan nito ang dalang atache case. Puno iyon ng mga dokumento.

Nakahinga siya nang maluwag sa narinig. "Good to hear that, Kiehl." He straightened his back on his chair. "So everything's all good?"

"Just the way you like it." He rummaged through the piles of documents and pulled pieces of paper that were clipped together. Ibinigay nito iyon sa kanya.

He accepted the documents. Kaagad niya iyong tiningnan at pinasadahan nang basa. He was smiling in satisfaction when he shot Kiehl a glance. He was looking at a Deed of Sale for the shares of GOC that he wanted so bad. Mission accomplished!

He tapped Kiehl on his shoulders. "Good work, buddy."

Ngumiti lamang ito nang malapad sa kanya. "I am just finalizing the needed paperworks, Vince. Then, everything's all good."

"Thanks a lot, Kiehl." He was really grateful. He had been plotting for this for years now and seeing his plans materialized was a turning point in his life. Now he could push the grandest plan of all - snatch GOC's chairmanship from Diadem.

He now had accummulated forty-seven percent shares from GOC, and though it was only a fraction more than what Diadem had, he was confident that it was enough to make him the new Chairman of the board.

Ah... he couldn't wait anymore to break the good news. He couldn't wait anymore to see Diadem's reaction. He was sure that it would be epic.

"I'll just order coffee, Vince," si Kiehl.

Tumango lamang siya. Tumayo ito at pumunta sa counter. Ipinagpatuloy niya ang pagbabasa sa dokumentong hawak, his heart was beating fast in excitement.

Finally, the moment had come for him to make Diadem Elizalde bleed. He could now crush her in his bare hands.

He smiled a wolf's smile.