Chapter 18 last part

Nagdilim ang paningin ni Vince sa nakita. He couldn't imagine how her soft lips touched the old man's skin. Para siyang itinulos sa kanyang kinatatayuan. His murderous eyes were looking at Diadem who looked so fond of the old man, much to his annoyance.

Inihatid nito palabas sa pintuan si John. And when she shut the door, and there were just the two of them inside her office, he didn't control his temper anymore.

Malalaki ang mga hakbang na nilapitan niya si Diadem at sinaklit ang braso nito. "What is that old man doing here?" pagigil na tanong niya.

She smirked at him as if teasing him. "Well, Vince, that old man is my soon to be husband. So please give him some due respect."

Parang bomba iyong sumabog sa kanyang pandinig. "What again?" he dangerously snarled. His brain refused to process the information.

Pumiksi ito pero hindi niya pinakawalan ang hawak niyang braso nito. "I'm going to marry that old man, Vince," she said loud and clear. Pagkatapos ay patuyang ngumiti. "And I'm gonna invite you to our wedding. How's that sounds?"

"No!" he snapped at her. Humigpit ang pagkakahapit niya sa braso nito. "You can't marry that filthy, old man!"

"Well, I can!" ganting singhal nito sa kanya. "I can and I will! Then, I'll have the money to kick you out of GOC, you jerk!"

"No! You don't!" Sinaklit niya ito sa baywang at hinapit palapit sa katawan niya ang malambot na katawan nito. Just the mere brush of her soft body against his hardness instantly quelled the anger in his heart. And his manhood stirred in an instant.

The thought of Diadem marrying another man, young or old, elicited such violent reaction deep within him. He couldn't imagine someone else touching her, worst, sleeping with her. No! He surely wouldn't allow that! Having her back in his arms now reminded him of their hot encounters in bed. Her moans and cries of pleasure as he possessed her filled his ears. The sweet memory of filling her with his length was an unbearable torture. God! How he wanted her again! He hadn't had a decent sleep since they parted ways. Hindi kasi siya makatulog sa gabi. He missed her in his bed. And their passionate memories together haunted his dreams. Ah... it was so good to hold her in his arms again. The feel of her soft skin against him was scintillating.

"Let me go!" she cried as she tried to push him away. But he just held her firmer. "I hate you! I hate you, Vince!" galit na galit na sigaw nito sa kanya.

Well, he hated her, too. Hated her so much that he wanted to crush her in his hands. But he couldn't deny, too, that he wanted her so bad as much as he hated her. And it was driving him mad. He grabbed her head with his one hand, and pulled her hair down. Her face tilted up to look at him. Then, he bent his head and covered her mouth with his seeking lips. He felt his body shuddered as he kissed her deeply, brutally. Ah... her lips were still the same. It still tasted so sweet and intoxicating. Mas lalo pa niyang hinapit palapit sa kanya ang katawan nito habang bihag niya ang matamis na mga labi ng dalaga.