Chapter 27

He didn't know what had gotten into him, but when he held Diadem in his hands, Vince lost his sense of control. He only wanted to confront her, but his emotions escalated quickly. Parang may dumaang ipo-ipo at hindi na siya nakapag-isip pa. 

The longing that he had been fighting for days to hold her in his arms surfaced and suck him in and he had no other choice but to give in. Vince didn't waste any second as he claimed her lips in a tormenting but passionate kiss. 

And the moment that she parted her lips and he had a taste of the sweet nectar inside her mouth, his senses ran amok, his sanity obliterated in the air. 

Mariing idiniin niya ang pagkakalapat ng mga labi nila habang tila uhaw na uhaw na kinuyumos ng halik ang babae. Parang gusto na yatang sumabog ng kanyang dibdib sa samo't-saring emosyong nakaimbak doon. 

Pero higit sa lahat, nangibabaw ang mapusok na damdaming naghuhumiyaw nang kaganapan.

Kissing Diadem again was a deja vu of their steamy encounters in Temptress Hotel. And he had just realized that he was missing that for the past couple of weeks. His body was longing for her and he couldn't do anything but follow the desires of his heart. 

He wanted her. He had been wanting her since she left the resort. And now that she was back in his arms, he wouldn't let the opportunity pass. 

This raging desire within him needed a hot fix. And the fact that he was answering his kiss, too, with ferocity that mirrored his, pushed his intense desire beyond the border of sanity.

Hindi niya lubos maisip kung papaano nagagawa sa kanya ni Diadem ang ganito. Kaya nitong hugutin sa kanya ang matinding pangangailangang hindi niya kayang labanan. She was the only woman who could make him feel like a sex starved gigolo. 

Not that he was running out of women, but there was just something with her that could satiate his hunger. God, but he hated and loved it at the same time! 

He pushed her harder against the wall, his hard body was brushing against her softness. Her body was tender but scorching hot. 

Oh f*ck! How he missed the feels! 

He abandoned her mouth as his hand groped her firm, soft br3ast. 

He groaned hard as he bent his head, his hand pushed the low neckline of her gown to the side until her bare peak showed up and titillated his eyes. 

God! It was maddeningly beautiful! His lips trembled as they enclosed around her perky tip, his hand squeezing the soft mound.

"Vince!" she cried his name. Nangunyapit ito sa kanyang leeg.

His other hand held her firmly on the waist to keep her balance. Mukha kasi itong matutumba kapag binitiwan niya. 

"Oh shit!" he mumbled as his shaking hand struggled to unzip his fly. He was aching so painfully inside his pants now that his throb was demanding to break free.

"Vince... I..."

Kung anuman ang gustong sabihin ni Diadem ay nalunod iyon nang muli niyang siilin ng halik ang mga labi nito.