3) The Way Sisters

Imagine that you are Gerard Way's long lost daughter. He discovered your existence after he reconnected with your mother, his ex, and she told him about you. Of course, they never got back together because he was married. You had been living with your, apparently, foster dad that abused the shit out of you, blaming your mother's abandoning on you. But Gerard took you away from that when you were 15.

Time skip to three years. It had taken a long time, but you eventually got accustomed to your real dad and have been getting along with him as well as your step mom Lindsey and your little (half) sister Bandit. In fact, you and your little sister even have your own Instagram account called The Way Sisters.

Of course, you run the entire account seeing as Gerard and Lindsey say that Bandit's too young to be on social media. You posts pictures of you both doing the craziest things. Like right now. You and Bandit decided to make your dad look "pretty" for Comic Con. Bandit did his makeup and you did his hair.

Bandit drew (with eye liner) swirls and scribbles all over Gerard's face, uneven wings on his eyes, the Harry Potter scar on his forehead and covered his face with glitter. You however combed his hair up into a man bun. You took a photo of the three of you, you and your sister making mischievous smiles.

Your dad on the other hand gave a loving closed eyes smile as he shook his head slightly. After the picture had been taken and posted, he wrapped his arms around the two of you and kissed yours and your sister's cheeks. "I love you two. Even if you make me look like a gay unicorn that Kesha threw up on."

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T