52) End Of Prom Night

This is based off of the music video above 🖕 End Of Prom Night by Snow White's Poison Bite. Watch the music video so you can understand the one shot a little better.

Tonight was the worst night of your life. Prom night. I know for most people, prom night is the best night of their lives. But not for you. Your boyfriend Jake dumped you just before the dance so he could take Cortney instead. Cortney was the captain of the cheerleaders and Jake was the captain of the football team.

You looked up from the table you were sitting at to see Jake and Cortney dancing away. Jake looked over at you and smirked. You watched as his hands traveled from Cortney's waist, down to her ass and squeezed. He was making sure you saw this.

Tears formed in your eyes and you cried into your hands. You couldn't believe he would do this to you. You sat there sobbing over the horrendous heartbreak. You sat there crying for a while. Then the band, who was obviously lip syncing, suddenly stopped playing after the actual music stopped.

Everyone stopped dancing and looked around. You looked up once you heard a car screech. Everyone was muttering to each other. The doors burst open and five men came marching in. You knew who they were. Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frank, and Bob.

They were the school's outcasts. Probably here to crash the prom. You sighed and looked away. You looked over at where Cortney and Jake were dancing, but they were gone. Your eyes darted around the gymnasium until they landed on Gerard. He wore a black suit and a red tie.

He was holding a large knife! The rest of his friends ran at other students and started slaughtering them! You watched as Gerard and his punk friends ran around killing your classmates. You couldn't move. You were too scared to get up. You've never seen this side of Gerard before.

He was always the quiet and shy kid who you'd hang out with whenever Jake was too busy hanging out with his dumb jock friends. Gerard ran up on stage and decapitated the "singer" of the band and threw his head through the basketball hoop.

Little to your knowledge that your once shy and adorable friend had a massive crush on you. But the problem was that you were going out with Jake. Jake didn't like Gerard. He didn't like you talking to him. He's beaten Gerard up a few times, but you didn't know that.

You gulped when Gerard approached you. The murderous look in his eyes made you want to scream. He glanced around the gym then turned his eyes back to you. "Sucks what happened with you and Jake. Dumping you for that whore. Now she's gonna be the prom queen."

Tears formed in your eyes and you cried into your hands again. "Or will she?" You looked up and see he's holding his knife out to you. You gasped and looked at him. "Do it!" He says. You bite your lip. Cortney has been a shit eating hoe towards you ever since you and Jake started dating.

She's been bullying you for over a year. Always getting her cheerleading squad to beat you up. She was always jealous of you. A whole year of her torturing you. She stole Jake from you just so she could be prom queen. She needs to pay. Jake needs to pay. He was just as guilty.

You slowly reach out and take the knife. As soon as your fingers touch the knife, Gerard let's go and stands up and walks away. He and his friends walked up on stage and picked up a guitar. Bob sat behind the drums and Gerard stood in front of the mic. Gerard started singing.

"Stay out of the light
Or the photograph that I gave you
You can say a prayer if you need to
Or just get in line and I'll grieve you
Can I meet you, alone
Another night and I'll see you
Another night and I'll be you
Some other way to continue
To hide my face

Another knife in my hands
A stain that never comes off the sheets
Clean me off
I'm so dirty babe
The kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes
I keep a book of the names and those

Only go so far 'til you bury them
So deep and down we go

Touched by angels, though I fall out of grace
I did it all so maybe I'd live this every day

Another knife in my hands
A stain that never comes off the sheets
Clean me off
I'm so dirty babe
It ain't the money and it sure as hell ain't just for the fame
It's for the bodies I claim and lose

Only go so far 'til you bury them
So deep and down we go

Down

And down we go
And down we go
And down we go
And we all fall down"

You walk out of the gym and into the dark hallways. You could hear giggling coming from the principal's office. You knew what they were gonna do in there. There weren't any teachers or staff around. Yeah, because your school actually trusts a bunch a teenagers to be here alone.

"I tried
I tried

And we'll all dance alone to the tune of your death
We'll love again, we'll laugh again
And it's better off this way

And never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we're all dead now.

Well never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we're all dead now."

You crept into the main entrance and looked around. You could see a dim light and hear humming coming from your principal's private bathroom. You tip toed over and see Cortney applying lipstick. Like she doesn't have enough of it on already.

"Well I tried
One more night
One more night
well I'm laughin' out, cryin' out, laughin' out loud
I tried, well I tried, well I tried,
'Cause I tried, but I lied
I lied

I tried
I tried
I tried, well

And we'll love again, we'll laugh again
We'll cry again and we'll dance again
And it's better off this way
So much better off this way
I can't clean the blood off the sheets in my bed"

She dropped her 80 dollar lipstick in the sink. She looked down and tried getting it. You smirked and took this as your chance to strike. When Cortney looked back up and saw your reflection in the mirror she screamed. You grabbed her hair and slit her throat. "You're not gonna be the homecoming queen tonight."

She gurgled and fell limp on the floor. You glared at her and kicked her head. You kept beating her until her skin was cold and her body was limp. You grinned and crept into the office where Jake was. "Hey babe." He says, thinking you were Cortney. "Hey babe!" You smirked.

His eyes widen. "(Y/n)?!" He screamed. You laughed and plunged the knife down into his chest. He screamed but you slit his throat. You rose the knife again and kept stabbing him over and over and over again. Until he was the same as Cortney. Cold skin and limp body.

"And never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we're all dead now"

You took the rose pin off of his blazer and walk back to the gymnasium. Gerard had ended his song and knelt down when you approached the stage. He looked at you with his eyes still cold and murderous. You smiled up at him and handed him the rose. He slowly reaches for it.

As soon as his fingers touch it, you let go, just like when he gave you the knife. He looked at you and smiled. "May I have this dance?" He asked. You smiled and grabbed his hand. "You may." He jumped down from the stage and you danced over the blood of your former classmates.