28) The Bad Girl

This is for LastThief

The bell rang for lunch and everyone was piling out of their classes. Well, not you of Korse. You were out getting high with your friends who went to a public school. Lucky sons of bitches! They don't ever have to wear uniforms. It frustrated you so much!

Here you were wearing an ugly navy blue blazer, white shirt, loosened tie, black jeans with holes at the knees and vans. Technically, you're supposed to wear a grey skirt with knee high socks and toms, but you decided to say fuck it, and wear pants instead and vans. You hate any kind of skirt and dresses.

To the staff it was just another excuse for you to break another rule. You were pulled away from your thoughts when a certain emo boy walked by with his outcast friends. The boy you hated. You hated him because you have developed strong feelings for him.

Gerard Way. He was a grade ahead of you. You being a junior and him being a senior. Today you were going to get him. Today you were going to make him yours. You went to lunch and found Gerard sitting with his friends at a table. Just the four of them.

You carried your bat over your shoulder and made your way over to them. "Way!" You shouted. All four boys froze. Gerard and another guy wearing glasses looked up at you with fearful eyes. "I was talking to Gerard!" You hissed at him. He winced and immediately looked away from you.

A drop of sweat ran down the side of Gerard's head. "That's adorable!" You smirked. His whole face turned red and he averted his gaze. "Meet me in the old wing after school, Gee. I want to talk with you... alone." You said, running a hand through his long greasy black hair. He gulped but nodded and you left.

Gerard-

What could she want with me? This chick was seriously hot but she also freaks me out. I was actually kind of surprised when I saw just how small she is, but I guess that's why so many people are getting their asses kicked. They think (y/n) is just some little girl pretending to be tough.

She's definitely not pretending! That's why I'm so scared right now. Why does she want me? I know she said she wanted to talk to me alone, but I know that just means she's going to beat the shit out of me. I haven't even done anything that would make her want to hurt me!

The day went by too fast. I was contemplating if I should just run home. Mikey was encouraging me to do so, but I didn't want to risk getting my ass kicked any harder. So I sucked it up and walked down the old wing that nobody ever goes down anymore.

One because there's never any classes here anymore, and two because it's also (y/n)'s territory. Once I was far down it enough, I'm pushed up against the lockers by none other than (y/n). I closed my eyes and braced myself. But I only heard her laugh lightly.

"You're so cute!" She cooed. I opened my eyes to look at her. What did she just say? (Y/n) grabbed my tie and moved herself closer to me. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" She asked. God I must look like a tomato! "N-no! I-I'm a-allergic t-to e-em." I stuttered.

Wait, why'd I tell her I have cat allergies? She doesn't give two shits what I'm allergic to! She licked her lips and giggled. She fucking giggled! "Wha-what's so... f-f-funny?" I manage to get out. "You!" She said, running her hand up my thigh. Oh god!

"You're so adorable! The way you stutter, how you're shaking." She says and her hand makes its way up my thigh. I could feel my slacks getting tight. I was both turned on and scared for my life. "I'm just going to be straight forward with you Gee. I like you. A lot!" She said. Her hand just below my... ahem.

Oh god! Just a little closer! Wait, did she just say she liked me?! "S-seriously?" I choked out from trying not to moan. She moved her hand from my thigh to my hair. "Does this answer your question?" She asked. She was suddenly kissing me! The hottest and most dangerous girl in school is actually fucking kissing me!

I quickly pushed her away and looked down at her in shock. She looked up at me in... fear? She looked scared! I didn't even think that was possible for her! But I had to know. "I-I-I-I-I d-d-don't... un-under...stand. I-" I say in between shaky pants. (Y/n) smirked at me again.

"What's the matter Gee? I won't bite ya, not unless you want me to!" She purred. "You're uh, this... badass a-and I'm this fat ass!" I somehow managed to muster up an actual sentence. (Y/n) then became angry. Oh fuck! "Who the FUCK told you that?!" She yelled through clenched teeth.

"Lots of people (y/n)... it's true though..." I said, looking down at my fat stomach. She gently rubbed it. "Listen to me!" She suddenly snapped. I immediately rose my head a little to look at her. "I don't give a single fuck how fat or how skinny you are! There is nothing wrong with your body!

And if anyone, I mean anyone ever makes fun of you, you just leave them to me! I will beat their ass so hard their ancestors will feel it!" She sneered. "Got it?" I quickly nodded. "Good." She was now smiling again. She grabbed my hand and started walking down the hallway with me.

I laced my fingers with hers as we walked. I heard her chuckle at my action. "You can come back with me to my place." She said and I nodded again. "So does this mean um, y-you're my girlfriend?" I asked, looking at her. She looked up a me. "Only if you want me to be." She smiled.

I quickly nodded and pulled her into a kiss, this time I was in control. "You're mine!" She growled against my lips. "And you're mine!" I mumbled. She pulled away breathless. "I love you Gee!" She said. My face turned red again. "I-I l...love you too (y/n)."

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T