18) The Pocky Game

Imagine you and your band (band name) are touring with My Chemical Romance. You've been touring with them for about a month now and you have developed a small crush on the lead singer Gerard. Right now you were sitting in the back of your van that you use for touring because you can't afford a tour bus at the moment.

The rest of your band mates were out getting drinks. You stayed behind however. You had the trunk propped open and you were leaning on the wall playing your Nintendo DS while munching on a pocky stick. "Hi (y/n)!" A voice chimes in. You look up from your game and see Gerard.

You blush and look back down at your DS. "Hey Gerard." You say back. "Where's the rest of your band?" He asked, hopping in the van and sitting beside you. "They went out for drinks. What about yours?" You replied before asking.

"They're still at their dressing rooms. I was going to go out for drinks but then I saw you here." Gerard replied with a shrug. "Hey is that pocky?" He asked, pointing to the small red box. You nodded. "Yee." You say, not taking your eyes off your game.

"Let's play the pocky game!" He blurts out. You pause your game and look up at him. "What's that?" You asked. Gerard chuckled and moved so that he was in front of you. One knee between your legs and both hands resting next to either side of your hips.

Your face burned red at his closeness. "Two people bite on both ends of the pocky stick and they take bites until their lips touch. Here I'll show you." He said in a low-ish tone. Gerard bit the other side of the pocky stick you had in your mouth.

Your heart was racing and your breathing quickened. Gerard started to bite further down the chocolate biscuit, coming closer to you. You hesitantly yet eagerly bit down as well until your lips met. You squeaked and tried to pull away, but Gerard quickly put his hand on the back of your neck.

He pushed what little was left of the pocky in your mouth with his tongue and kissed you. You closed your eyes with a blissful sigh and kissed back. You put your hands on his upper arms, not really all too sure where to put your hands. Gerard leaned into the kiss and moved closer to you.

He moved so that he was pinning you. He pushed his tongue in your mouth once more and this time explored. You unintentionally let out a small moan, earning a chuckle from Gerard. He pulled away leaving you wanting more and pecked your nose.

"That was fun! We definitely need to do that more often." He said, winking at you. You blushed and nodded. "I'll see ya later (y/n)." He said before kissing you one last time and getting out of the van. You put your hand over your speeding heart and tried to catch your breath. A small smile crept on your face and you felt like squealing.

I kissed Gerard Way!

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T