51) Remember Me! PART 2

This one shot will be in your point of view

I was in a stadium. It was pretty small and only had a few people. Maybe 30 at the most. I walked through the small crowd until I was up front, standing just a few feet away from a stage. On the stage were five men wearing similar outfits.

They were wearing marching band uniforms, only, instead of them being red, they were black, and there were wearing creepy makeup. Their faces were painted white with black around their eyes and mouths. Their leader, I'm assuming, was standing in front of the mic.

He had short white hair. He looked at me and grinned. Suddenly the ones holding guitars started playing. Then the man with the white heart screamed "YEAH!" It was so loud that it knocked me over. I held myself up with my elbows but I couldn't get back up. The man in the white hair began to sing.

"And if your heart stops beating
I'll be here wondering
Did you get what you deserve?
The ending of your life
And if you get to heaven
I'll be here waiting, babe
Did you get what you deserve?
The end, and if your life won't wait
Then your heart can't take this

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh, take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned.
And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?
Oh, dead.

Tongue-tied and, oh, so squeamish
You never fell in love
Did you get what you deserve?
The ending of your life
And if you get to heaven
I'll be here waiting, babe
Did you get what you deserve?
The end, and if your life won't wait
Then your heart can't take this

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh, take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand?
And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?

And in my honest observation
During this operation
Found a complication in your heart
So long,
'Cause now you've got (now you've got)
Maybe just two weeks to live
Is that the most the both of you can give?

One, two, one, two, three, four!

La, la, la, la, la!
La, la, la, la, la, la!
La, la, la, la, la, la, la!
Well come on,
La, la, la, la, la!
La, la, la, la, la, la!
La, la, la, la, la, la, la!
Oh, motherfucker,

If life ain't just a joke (la, la, la, la, la!)
Then why are we laughing? (la, la, la, la, la, la!)
If life ain't just a joke (la, la, la, la, la, la, la!)
Then why are we laughing?
If life ain't just a joke (la, la, la, la, la!)
Then why are we laughing? (la, la, la, la, la, la!)
If life ain't just a joke (la, la, la, la, la, la, la!)
Then why am I dead?
Dead!"

Everything around me was dark. The only light was coming from the stage. Everyone around me was gone. I was the only person of the crowd left. As for the men on the stage, the only one who was left was the white haired man. We were the only two people in the entire building.

The invisible chains around me were unlocked and I could stand up again. The white haired man ushers me over with a long slender finger. My body moved on it's own and I walked right to the front of the stage. He grins at me and reached his hand out to me.

Again, my body moved on its own and I took his hand. He pulled me up on the stage and kept his grip on my hand. We looked at each other and he still had that grin on his face. But then, he brought my hand to his face kissed my knuckles. His expression softened. He almost looked apologetic. "Please forgive me..."

Everything was foggy and bright. I kept hearing this constant beeping. Once my vision clears up, I see I'm in a small white room laying on a white bed.  There was something attached to my arm that was pumping fluids in me. Then... it all came back to me. Gerard. My once best friend.

He hurt me. Physically and emotionally. My father beats me. I tried to kill myself. I looked at my wrists to see they were heavily wrapped up with gauzes. I now knew I was in a hospital. But I wasn't alone. Gerard sat in a chair just a few mere feet away from my bed. When he looked up, his eyes were red and puffy and full of regret and sorrow.

"(Y/n)!" He half yells and shoots up from his seats and bolts over to me. I scream and pull the covers over my face. "Please stay away from me!" I cried. "(Y/n) please. I'm not here to hurt you." I peaked out at him and he had tears running down his pale cheeks. "Why...?" I asked. He shakes his head.

"I don't know why but I'm so sorry...!" He sobbed. "No! I meant why did you abandon me?! Why did you stop being my friend?!" I look at him and more tears ran down his face. "You really wanna know...? Four years ago I was in a car accident. I can't remember anything before that.

I couldn't even remember my own name... every time I try to remember something, all I get is blurred memories and a migraine! I want to remember you but I can't!" He cried. "Please (Y/n)! Please forgive me..." That's what the man with the white hair said to me in my dream. I sat up and looked at him.

"Gerard..." He looks at me. His hazel eyes an emotional reck. "I forgive you. I want to help you get your memory back." I reached my hand out and gently cupped the left side of his face. He leaned into my touch like a cat. "Gerard..." He looks at me and I lean in and kiss him. I held the kiss for about three seconds before pulling away. "(Y/n)..."

"I remember...!"

That ending was kind of cheesy XD