47) In Love With All Of These Vampires

For @MinamoePicachu

You groaned as the annoying vampire followed you down the hallways. "Gerard please! Leave me alone!" You begged. Gerard grinned, showing his fangs. "Nope!" He chirped. "Uhhh!" You face palmed and tried to ignore him. Gerard had been trying to get you to go to where he lives.

The problem with that, is that it's a fenced area. Like a forbidden city and it's populated with vampires and just vampires. If you go there, you'll die. The reason Gerard wants you to go is because there's this party he got invited to and he wants you to go.

"Come on (Y/n)! I'll protect you from all the mean vampires! You'll be safe with me!" He grins darkly. True he's really annoying and flirty most of the time, but he's still a vampire! On the other hand, you really didn't want to go home to your abusive step mom.

You sigh. "Alright fine I'll go." You grumbled. Gerard appears in front of you. "YAY! Thank you sugar!" He squealed, bear hugging you and picking you up. You shrieked. "O-okay! P-put me down!" You said. He chuckles and sets you down.

He grabs your chins and leans his face dangerously close your yours and grins darkly. "You're my date for the party!" He growls. You gulp and nod. He chuckles and lets go of you then vanishes. You let out a shaky sigh and quickly go home.

Time skip

(The dress you're wearing ☝️ including the boots

(The dress you're wearing ☝️ including the boots.)

You walk past the gates that separate the humans and vampires. Gerard texted you the address and you walked down the streets and looked around. You were really scared. Here you were all alone in a dirty full of vampires. Your heart stops when you hear music coming from a house.

You look at the address. It was the same one Gerard texted you. You took a deep breath and walked into the backyard where everyone was at. You recognized a lot of people from school. Does this mean they're vampires too? You looked around for Gerard but didn't see him.

"Hey (Y/n)!" A boy named Frank calls. "Come over here! I've got pizza!" He yells, waving you over to his group of friends. Those friends were Mikey and Ray. You sigh and join them and they cheer. You rose an eyebrow and chuckled and their silliness.

"Um, is Gerard here?" You asked. "He better be! He's my ride home!" Mikey says, looking around. You'd imagine if his brother is here, then Gerard must be here. You grabbed a slice of pizza and ate a little. After about an hour of hanging around the guys, they went inside.

You sighed and grabbed another slice of pizza and ate alone. You hear footsteps and expect to see Gerard, but a blonde guy was approaching you. Bob Bryar. "(Y/n) (L/n)? I never thought you'd come to one of my parties." He says and closes the pizza box.

"Well, I was just leaving!" You said. Gerard had stood you up and you were getting out of here. "Leave? But you just got here!" He said, blocking your path. Your heart started racing. "I've been here for an hour!" You protested. "So? There's still a lot of time left."

He says, eyes turning red. His fangs were growing. You backed up but Bob grabbed you. "You're not going anywhere!" He growled before biting your neck. You screamed but he covered your mouth. You closed your eyes and waited for him to kill you.

But instead, he was lifted off of you. You looked up and see Gerard punching the shit out of him. He through Bob's limp body into the pool and kneeled down beside you. "G-Gee!" You wheezed, your neck was bleeding pretty badly. "Oh (Y/n) I'm so sorry!" He panicked.

He carefully propped you up on his knee. "Babe, there's not much time. You're gonna bleed out!" He cried. You whimpered and looked at his hazel eyes that were turning red. You knew what he meant. You closed your eyes and leaned your head back.

Gerard leaned down and sunk his teeth in where Bob had just seconds ago. You felt a dull pain in your neck. Everything was blurry for a few minutes. Closed your eyes and almost passed out. But then you opened your eyes and looked at Gerard.

He had a little blood around his mouth. "G-Gerard. What happened?" You asked. He sighed. "You were dying, so I had to turn you. And by doing that, I also made you my mate. I'm so sorry..." He looks down and sighs. Your eyes widened. "I-I'm a vampire?!" You asked.

He nodded. "A-and your mate? Like... soul mate?" You asked. He nodded again. You blushed and hugged him. He wasn't expecting this, but he hugged back anyways. You nuzzles his neck, causing him to chuckle. "I told you I'd protect you!" He said.

You look at him and pull him down for a kiss. Gerard immediately returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around you. He playfully bit your lip and you opened your mouth, letting him in. "Best party ever!" You mumble against his lips.

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T