41) Nekos and Best Friends

You eagerly got ready for your best friend to come over. You were eating a bowl of cereal. Gerard was in his cat form sprawled out on your shoulders. Occasionally he steal a drink of your milk. You glared at your neko. "Gerard stop it!"

You grumbled. He looked at you and meowed cutely. You sighed and slid your bowl over. "Here, I'm done with it anyways." Gerard seemed to be smiling. He hopped off your shoulders and drank the rest of your milk.

You walked upstairs to your bathroom and removed your large bandage on your elbow where Frank harshly scratched you. He didn't mean to. You were petting him one day and you're so used to giving Gerard belly rubs and went to give one to Frank.

But hate doesn't like it when you pet his stomach, so on an impulse, he scratched you badly. He had to apologize at least 80 times... right after he and Gerard got into yet another fight. Luna, your best friend, with a spade key you gave her, entered your apartment.

"LUNA!!!" Frank and Gerard yelled. You walked out of your bathroom and see your best friend laying on the floor underneath Frank and Gerard. "Boys, off!" You laugh. Gerard gets off of her, but Frank stays there. Luna giggled. "Hi Frankie!" She says, scratching behind his ears, making him purr.

The boys really like Luna, especially Frank. Luna sat up and Frank turned into a cat. She picked him up and hugged you with one arm. "Hey (y/n)!" She smiles. "Hi Luna!" You said and hugged her back. "Sorry about these two." You said, petting Gerard who was now a cat and on your shoulders.

"It's ok!" Luna giggled. She stood up and picked Frank up. "I don't mind!" She added. You guys sat on the couch and watched movies. You had a ton of junk food and soda set out and we're watching horror movies. You were the only one who got scared. Gerard was in his human form and held you close.

"Shhhh, it's ok, sugar. I'm right here." He purred. You whimpered held onto him tightly. He wrapped his tail around you and stroked your hair. You heard a click and turned to see Luna an dFrank taking pictures. "Damn you!" You pout and throw chips at them.

CONGRATULATIONS MIKEY AND KRISTEN WAY!!! 😃😭

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T