33) Comic Book Girl

You opened the door to the comic book store. Your favorite place in the world. At least here nobody judges you for being a nerd or a dork because everyone here is just as nerdy and dorky as you, possibly more. Smiling you went down the aisle that had some of your favorite comic books.

There was a guy sitting up against one of the shelves reading a comic book. (Picture above ☝️I'm almost positive the title says "Bitch Planet"!) You've been seeing him here a lot lately. You both hang out in the same area of the store yet neither one of you have ever talked to each other.

You were just too shy and awkward to speak to others. Maybe he was the same? Maybe he just didn't have anything to say to you? Or maybe, he just never noticed you. You were eagerly looking around for your favorite comic. They had just released a new issue.

When you couldn't find it you looked down at the blonde guy. He still had his eyes glued to what he was reading. You noticed behind him was a few comics peaking out. You saw the title to the comic you were searching for.

Well, guess now you have no choice but to talk to him. You sighed quietly and walked up to him. "Um, e-excuse me." You somewhat squeaked. He looked up from his comic until his hazel eyes met your (e/c) eyes. This was the first time you had ever seen his eyes.

They were so... you didn't know. They were just amazing to look at. But something about him seemed familiar. "Yes?" He spoke, pulling you from your thoughts. You looked away from him, blushing in embarrassment. "Um, I-I just wanted to get that comic over there."

You said, pointing at the comic that sat on the shelf behind him. He looked at where you were pointing and grabbed said comic book, handing it to you. "Here you go!" He said, smiling kindly at you. You awkwardly smiled back. "Thanks." You said.

"No problem." He grinned. That smile! I've seen it before! Gah! Why does he look so familiar?! "Um, do I have something on my face?" He asked. You realized you were staring at him and quickly looked away. "Fuck! I'm sorry, you just look familiar..."

(Auto correct tried changing familiar to fabulous xD)

He smirked at you. "I'm Ger-" but you quickly interrupted him. "No wait! Don't tell me! Let me try and guess!" You said. "Ok." He said with the same smirk. You stared at him for a few minutes, trying to figure out where you've seen his face when it finally clicked.

"Y-you're Gerard Way!" You spoke kind of loudly. "Ding ding ding!" Gerard giggled! "I-I used to love your music a-and I've read some of your comics!" You rambled. You would have thought he'd find you weird, but he kept the same smirk on his face.

"I love meeting fans! So what comics of mine have you read?" He asked. "Oh, Doom Patrol and The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys." You replied. His grin got wider and he patted the floor beside him. "Sit sit!" He says. You blush and sit on the floor next to him.

Although, you kept a respectful distance. However, Gerard scooted closer to you until your guy's sides were touching. You blushed and looked away from his grinning face. "What's your name?" He asked. You could practically hear the smirk in his words.

"I-it's (y/n)." You stuttered. "(Y/n) huh? Cute name." He said. You blushed even more and your heart started racing. Gerard asked you few more questions, like what's your favorite comic book, favorite video game, color and so on. "I really enjoyed talking with ya (y/n)!

Truth is, I come here a lot because I've seen you around here. I've been meaning to talk to you, but I'm really shy and weird. I know I sound like such a creep, but really you just seem like an interesting person and I want to get to know you more.

We should really hang out sometime." He said. Ho-ho-hold up! Is the Gerard Way wanting to actually hang out with you?! You simply nodded, too afraid that if you spoke you'd stutter or even blabber. He wrapped his arm around you and slipped something into your pocket.

"Call me sometime!" He said with a wink. You blushed and nodded. Gerard leaned in close to your face and kissed your cheek. Before you had time to react, he made a mad dash for the door. You sat there with a huge blush on your face.

You gently touched where he kissed you. The feeling of his lips on your cheek still lingered. You grinned and squealed. A few people stared at you, but you didn't care. Gerard Way had just asked to hang out, gave you his number and then kissed you!

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T