9) I'm So Dirty Babe

You were sitting in your apartment watching TV and waiting for your boyfriend Gerard to come home. Like you do every night. He's been acting very strange lately. Whenever you tried to ask he'd just smiles and say "it's guy stuff" and brushes it off. You knew he wasn't cheating or getting drunk.

He never smelled like perfume or alcohol. You thought of following him once, but decided against it because you were too scared of what you might find out. You were jumped out of your thoughts to the sound of your front door slamming open.

"Hey babe-" You greeted but cut yourself off when you saw the scene before you. Gerard stood in the doorway covered in blood! "Oh my god, Gerard what happened to you?!" You asked frantically as you ran up to him. He didn't respond. He just looked at you with a blank stare.

You sighed and shut the front door behind him. "Come on, lets get you cleaned up." You said. Gerard let you take his hand and lead him into your tiny bathroom. You sat him down on the toilet and got out the fist aid kit. You got a damp wash rag and started to clean his bloodied face.

"Gosh, you got blood all over your clothes too! Gee, what happened to you?" You asked again. He still didn't answer you. You sighed and just continued cleaning him off. For now you just figured he was still traumatized over whatever just happened to him. Gerard stared intensely at you while you cleaned him off.

When his face was cleaned you got some disinfecting. You searched his face confused. "I can't find any wounds or the source of the bleeding." Now that you think about it, he's not bleeding period. This worried you. You looked at his bloody clothes and tie. "Y-you should probably change out of those, maybe take a shower."

You suggested. Gerard still said nothing. He just sat there looking at you with that same blank expression. You put the disinfecting stuff down, grabbed both of his hands and made him stand up. You took his blazer off and began to undress him, starting with his striped tie.

You and Gerard had never done anything sexual yet so this felt extremely awkward to you. He stared down at you with the same cold blank stare causing you to shudder under him. You finally got the tie off him and started unbuttoning his shirt. Once that was off you didn't see any blood on his upper body.

"Um, I'm gonna let you do the rest, ok?" You said, too uncomfortable to help him with his pants. You set out some bath towels for him and grabbed his bloody clothes. You started to leave the bathroom but stopped. "(Y/n) I love you." Gerard finally said something.

You turned around and smiled lightly. "I love you too Gerard." You said and put his dirty clothes in the hamper. "You know I would never hurt you." He said, stepping closer to you. Now you know something wasn't right. "Yes Gerard, I know. I'm really worried about you.

I know that you said it's 'guy stuff', but whatever this 'guy stuff' is, please start being more careful." You replied. You went to close the bathroom door to give him his privacy, but he quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest. "Are you afraid of me?" He randomly asked.

Your heart sank. You starting to think that Gerard didn't really get hurt, maybe that blood wasn't his. "Wh-why would I be? Y-you said it yourself, you would never hurt me. So no, I-I'm not." You lied. Of course you were afraid of him. As of right now anyways. Gerard has always been a weird guy.

But he's been acting really off lately. "Technically you should be." He whispered. You looked up at him with fearful eyes. "Wh-why?" You asked. He just shook his head and let go of your writs. You slowly backed out of the bathroom. "Um, just take a shower ok?" You said and turned around to leave.

"I'm sorry about this." Gerard said. Before you could turn around, Gerard had shoved a cloth in your face. It had something on it that caused you to black out. "I'm so sorry babe. I have to do this."

Part 2?

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T