35) I'll Keep You Safe Tonight

"Come on you little slut! Is that the best you can do?" Gerard snarled as he delivered another punch to the girl's jaw, sending her plunging to the ground. She spat blood at his boots. "Don't flatter me Way! I'm just getting warmed up!" The girl spat.

Gerard scoffed and picked the girl up by her hair. "Then what are you waiting for?" He asked, pressed the knife against her cheek, drawing some blood. You stood there underneath the bleachers watching as Gerard Way, the school's badass, beat up Cortney Blif, the head cheerleader and bully.

Cortney kneed Gerard in the crotch and he let go of her. Cortney lunged at him with everything she had, but Gerard was too quick for her. He grabbed her by her neck, lifted her up and slammed her on the ground. He slammed his foot down on her head and pinned her down.

You jumped a little and gasped. "If you ever steal from, hurt or harass another kid with special needs, I'll make sure it'll be the last thing you'll ever do, slut!" Gerard sneered through clenched teeth. Cortney whimpered and nodded.

Gerard let her go and he glared up at all the kids on the bleachers who were watching. "SCRAM!" He yelled. They screamed and ran back into the building. You however stayed under the bleachers and waited for Gerard. He knew exactly where you had been hiding.

You smiled up at him when he came under the bleachers. "I hope I didn't scare you too much out there." He said, smiling sweetly at you. You shook your head. "Not at all! She deserved it for taking away Freddy!" You said, causing Gerard to laugh.

You had autism and often get teased for it. You normally bring a plush doll to school for comfort. Today you brought a plush doll of Freddy Fazbear, and Cortney thought it'd be funny to steal him. You immediately ran to Gerard, your only friend and he promised to take care of it.

And he kept his promise, because he was holding Freddy out to you. You grinned and took your plushy back. "THANK YOU GEE!!!" You squealed and hugged him. "You're welcome (y/n)." He said, ruffling your hair. You smiled wider and snuggled into his chest.

"Hey, wanna go for a ride?" He asked. You smiled up at him and nodded. You let out a happy little scream when Gerard picked you up and put you over his shoulder. He started to run around the football field while you laughed. "I love you (y/n)! I'll always keep you safe!"

This made you blush. "I love you too Gee!"

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T