25) I Found A Way

You sat with your head down and your fingers laced together. Today was adoption day at the orphanage and you were being interviewed next. Your evil caretaker had ordered you to dress nicely, but you didn't have any nice looking clothes.

So you wore a black sleeveless shirt that said "I'M NOT O-FUCKING-KAY" written in red, a beanie with the Misfits skull, a Revolution Radio hoodie that you left unzipped, a red and black skater skirt, and black and white checkered toms. Ms. Gladlya stepped into the room and scoffed.

"I thought I told you to dress properly!" She hissed. You shrugged and two adults walked in. You glanced up and your eyes nearly popped out of your head. The man had familiar red hair while his wife had familiar blonde hair. Their hair seemingly the same length almost.

Both adults looked to be the same height. Almost. The woman seemed taller than her husband in her high heels. The two adults that stood before you were Gerard and Lindsey Way! You looked away feeling embarrassed for staring. Ms. Gladya sighed. "Must I do everything myself?" You heard her mumble under her breath.

You noticed Gerard giving her a stern look and Lindsey cleared her throats at her. "This is (y/n), she's 14 years old. She's not a very sociable young lady. A little miss introvert." She remarked. You rolled your eyes under your bangs. "Hi." Gerard chimes, making you look up at him.

Him and Lindsey are smiling sweetly at you. You blushed and waved. Gerard approached you and knelt down in front of you. He smiled kindly at you and you awkwardly smiled back. He then turned to look at his wife. "What do you think Lyn?"

He asks her. "I think she's in need of a family ASAP." She responds. Ms. Gladya seemed shocked. "Are you sure you want her? What about Kevin or Jasmine?" She asked. Gerard stood up and gently plopped his hand on top of your head.

"My wife and I have made up our minds and we'd like to adopt her." He said, giving the evil caretaker a hard look. This caused you to perk up with eyes wide. Is this really happening?! You were being adopted by Gerard Fucking Way and Lindsey Fucking Way?!

"Very well. (Y/n), go pack your things!" Said Ms. Gladya. You got up and ran upstairs to the girl's bedroom and immediately got packing. Jasmine, the girl who lives here and always bullies you, and is a total skank looked at you in disgust.

"I can't believe the Gerard and Lindsey Way would adopt some worthless piece of shit!" She screamed in your face. You wanted to cry at this but then a thought crossed your mind. You were never going to see Jasmine again. You dropped your luggage and stood up to her.

"I know right? Guess the Way's prefer shit over a skank who probably has all kinds of diseases!" You said in a mock cheery tone. Jasmine stood there with her mouth hung open and tears building up in her eyes. You almost felt sorry for her but remembered all the horrible things she's done to you.

You dropped your smile and picked up your things, leaving Jasmine how she is and went back downstairs. Gerard and Lindsey were talking to Ms. Gladya. Gerard held a folder with a bunch of paperwork. Probably your information and medical records and whatnot.

They both smiled at you and you stood awkwardly at the bottom of the stairs. "You ready?" Gerard asks. You nod and they both help you with your luggage. You three put your things in the back of their car, which looked really really nice and expensive.

You took a deep breath and crawled in the back seat. Gerard drove and Lindsey sat up front beside him. "So (y/n), you excited?" He asks, glancing up at you through the rear view mirror. "Mhmm." You nodded. Despite your lack of reaction, you really were excited. "You're very special (y/n).

I'm not able to have kids. I was in a car accident back in 2007, and I was impaled by a large shard of glass from the window. The only way the doctors could save me was by removing my uterus... with our unborn daughter in it..." Lindsey explained. She had a few tears running down her face.

Gerard looked at her sadly with watery eyes and he rubbed her leg. You remember hearing about that accident, but you had no idea she was pregnant! "Oh gosh. I-I'm really sorry to hear that." Lindsey wiped her damped cheeks and smiled. "It's alright hun. We have you now and Gerard and I couldn't be happier!" She reassured.

Gerard smiled again too and looked at you again through the rear view mirror. "Welcome to the family... (y/n) Way!" You smiled and felt tears in your eyes. If you had not been in a car you would have jumped up and hugged them. After some time, you pulled up to a very large house surrounded my gates. You had no idea what was to come next...

To be continued

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T