49) Seed (Drabble)

For @barnesbucky2000

You sighed as you looked down at your swollen stomach. You were 5 month pregnant and you were only 13! You didn't ask for this to happen... he wouldn't stop. You kept telling your now ex boyfriend to stop, but he just kept going. Your older brother said he never liked Steve.

If only you had listened to him. Now he and your other brother are coming home from tour and they would see your 5 month soon to be baby and their soon to be niece or nephew. You put your face in your hands and cried. They're gonna be so pissed off... They don't even know that Steve raped you.

"Ma! (Y/n)!" Gerard yells from downstairs as he and Mikey walk in through the front door. You could hear your mom hugging and kissing them and rambling on and on about how much she's missed them. You carefully walked downstairs to greet your brothers. "(Y/n)!" They both yell and hug you.

You held back a cry as they hugged your stomach and hugged them back with all of your strength. "I missed you guys!" You say quietly. "Aw, don't cry sis! We're not going anywhere for another four months! We'll get to be here for your birthday!" Gerard says.

"Yay!" You faked enthusiasm as best as you could. Mikey and Gerard let go of you and you sighed. "What's wrong?" Gerard asked, looking at your stomach then back up at you. A tear rolled down your cheek. "You guys, something terrible happened." You sobbed.

They get worried and look at each other. "(Y/n), what's happened?" Mikey asked. You looked up and see that Gerard looked enraged. "Did that Steve fuck hurt you?! Did he do this?!" He half yells, pointing at your swollen stomach. Mikey looked at you worriedly.

Tears streamed down your face and you nodded. "WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID?! YOU'RE 13 FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!" Gerard screamed at you, making you cry. "Gerard!" Your mother yelled. "Mom did you know about this?" He asked.

She sighed and whispered something to him and Mikey. Gerard's harsh eyes soften. "Oh..." Your brothers look at you with sympathy. "(Y-Y/n), I'm so sorry." Mikey says. You look down and cry out. Gerard and Mikey both embraced you. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you.

I'm gonna beat the shit out of Steve. I'll beat him so hard his ancestors will feel it. I'll kill that son of a bitch." Gerard says. "He won't get away with this." Said Mikey. You sigh and look at your brothers. "I'm sorry..." You weeped. Gerard shook his head. "Don't be, it's not your fault.

We're gonna help you with this baby. You're not gonna be in this alone. We're here for you. Right Mikey?" He says. Mikey nods. "To the end." Mikey smiles, which is extremely rare. "I can't believe we're gonna be uncles!" Gerard chirps. You scuff and smile lightly. "I really missed you idiots!" You laughed.

Requests are closed