Life Of A Gentleman

Terms you will learn in the chapter

Habit; Clothing a nun wears. (Usually black.) and worn with a veil.

   This story WIL NOT contain anyone from the P.H.A.T series..well except for Shawn, and Kayla... Olivia lol

Please enjoy. Bsoul

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This story will contain a mixture of first person, and a small portions of the authors pov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's a boy, and that's what boys do."

I sat just outside Brother Jacob's door. Using my all my white adidas that I had partially blacken with a permant marker -- I scuffed up the chocolate tiled floor.

"BROTHER JACOB! HE URINATED IN THE CHRUCH! DURING MASS." A devious smirk crossed Shawn's boyish face. If she had let him go take a piss when he'd asked, he wouldn't have had to take such extreme precaution.

"Well--" Brother's Jacob was cut off by Sister Helen's high pitched vocals. "That boy has no damn manners." Shawn just shook his head, Sister Helen proclaimed God's walk in her life 24/7, but she was just as fake as her smile.

"Well we can--" again he was interrupted, by Sister Ida. "He is leaving today! His sister will just keep bitching. I'm done with this." The door to Brother Jacobs office rattled open, and Shawn met Sister Ida's eyes. She gave him a hard look before she turned on her heels.

Her black habit seemed to flail behind seeming to micmic her animosity.

Shawn was hoping they would kick him out fa'real. Kayla was up here everyday, sometimes with his oldest sister Olivia. They were trying to get custody of him, but for reasons he didn't quite understand they weren't willing to let him aloose.

So Shawn was helping the process. He did understand that if his behavior was out of control he could breach the system by getting kicked out the foster care system. He wasn't really a bad kid. He was just tried of this foster care shit.

So he was pressing the issue, but peeing on the floor had topped it.

I watched Sister Helen come from Brother Jacob's office after a moment. She was a larger white lady with penciled in eyebrows that were dramatically arched so that she was always surprised. I couldn't understand what made her want to take the vow to be a nun, she didn't play the part.

She gave me an irritated glare, and walk off in the same direction that Sister Ida had walked off in.

"Shawn, let's call your sister." I was all for that. I followed him into his office and let the ol' raggedy wooden door shut behind me.

                              "I know it's kind of small, but this is all we can afford right now." Kayla gave me a weary look as if I was really disappointed. I didn't give a fuck if I had to sleep on the floor with the roaches, just as long as I never had to go back, and see Sister Ida, Brother Jacob, or Sister Helen's eyebrows again.