[15]

The night before..

 ---------------

"I spy with my little eye, something brown, and shiny." I pointed to the tree that faced the back of the apartment building.  Monae shook her head. A goofy smile was prominent on her pretty face. " I don't know then. " Monae's smile only widened. "Your forehead." Monae started laughing as I shoved her to the side.

We both looked behind us when we heard the front door to the apartment open. It was Kayla.  "Monae, your Mom called. She wants you home, " Kayla dropped her car keys in my lap. I only had my drivers permit, but Monae only lived 10 minutes away from me, so Kayla didn't care.  Olivia didn't like it at first, but I had been driving a lot over the summer. So now she didn't mind it as much.

"Come right back." Kayla told me, I nodded walking off to the front of the apartment complex with Monae. I unlocked the doors to Kayla's red Honda Accord before we got in. Monae turned up the radio as I started the car.

"WE BE UP ALL NIGHT, LUH-UH-UH-VUH!!" I just shook my head while keeping my eyes on the ride while Monae was dancing in her seat like she was actually Beyonce. It took me 10 minutes to get her to her house while she making the car rock the whole way.

I shut the car off feeling my phone vibrate while I walked Monae to the front door. It was probably either; Nuke, C, Kimi,  Brandon or probably all of them. Juju pulled the front door open just as Monae was about to stick her key in the lock.

Juju is a abbreviationn for Jewel.  Juju is only 7, and she looks exactly like Monae.

I was immediately hit in the face with the smell of some really strong perfume. Ms. Lyric stepped behind Juju -- looking between me and Monae while she put in some gold earrings.  She was dressed to the nine in an skin tight all red dress and some real heely silver stilettos.

She waved me in as Monae brushed past her Mom into the house. I declined her offer.  " I gotta head back.  I got school tomorrow." Ms. Lyric's attraction to me was obvious to me. She'd probably never admit it, but you could tell by her body language, and the expression on her face when she would see me.

When she first met me she was quick to call Monae a hoe because she thought I was in my early 20's. She didn't believe I was 15 till I let her see my drivers premit. She looked dissapointed about it,  but she didn't say anything more about it.

" Oh, that's right. I'll have to cut my night short so I can drop my baby off for her first day of high school. " I just nodded watching Juju walk off while rolling her eyes as if what her Mom said was bull shit. " imma head back.  Bye Ms. Lyric." Her eyes twinkled.

" Hug good bye?"

I didn't wanna be rude,  but I wasnt comfortable with that either. Any contact with " Lil Shawn" was inevitable, and that chic - Shandra -I use to fool around with had moved, I had not done nothing for the past 3 months to keep my hormones at balance.

Though the doctor said I was normal  just prone to being " swoll" because I had hit puberty, along with getting hair on my chest,  that included the hair on my nuts,  and my balls dropping when I was 14.

I looked at Ms Lyric, and swallowed nervously.  " Uh --I...."

Monae didn't seem to realize her Mom's attraction to me becayse she was forever dissapointed in her. Monae stepped from behind her Mom.  "Shawn,  Kayla called.  She said your not answering your phone  and to get home now. "

I nodded walking away from Ms. Lyric, and Monae with out saying much else.  I called Kayla on the way to the car telling her I was talking to Ms. Lyric. Kayla didn't really like me at Monae's house unless I was dropping Monae off, and coming right back.