[30] North Carolina > Virgina

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I graduated high school, and made plans to move out of state.

I wanted to leave everything behind. Kimi dying tore me up. I wanted to start off in a new place in my life. I had even served jail time for protecting my sister. Her now former boyfriend Lamont had been killed, by one of his own people while I was locked up.

I wasn't understanding how I got time, and he ain't get shit for tryna rape my sister.  I made sure I did what I suppose to do to get out on good behavior. I didn't let anybody press me. Kimi's voice repeated in my head the entire time I was in there.

"Keep moving Shawn."

Once I got out I told Kayla, and Olivia what I was planning to do. They were both pissed because I hadn't included Cole in any of it. I was not fit to take care of anybody right now. I told them to put him up for adoption so he could have a better life.

Selfish I know.

I left with out so much as a glance back. I had saved up some money from working. It was enough to pay first, and last months rent. I even had a little left over to put some food in the small apartment I had gotten.

I started applying everywhere. Weeks later, I lucked up, and got a job at a place called; OutBack

It was a coo little job. It kept my mind busy. Despite all these women throwing they cookie to me left, and right -- It a good little amount of money to help pay my bills. I actually could have cared less about any women.

If it got me a bigger tip to show them my grill, or flirt. I did it. I was tryna get into school. I had even picked up this little singing gig at a local bar to help. 

 No female could match Kimi's light in my opinion. So there for it was easy for me to lay low. I wasn't about to have sex with nobody. I didn't need it. I was focused on other things.

I was cleaning off one of the tables when the bell from the front door of Outback had me looking up.

She was a red bone. Long light brown hair that stopped just below her shoulders, innocent looking brown eyes that drew you to her, and a set of full lips. I felt guilty immediately. I couldn't help, but eye her as I felt a sudden attraction to this girl who had just came walking in.

She was pretty -- just like Kimi. 

"Can I help you with something?" I knew I sounded corny as hell. She turned her head to see who was speaking. Our eyes met, and an energy shot through me. Her lips seemed to part in surprise as she took me in.

She blushed. "I, I have an interview." I nodded still eyeing her. Damn she was fine. "I'll get my boss." I told her. She just nodded.

"Whats your name so I can tell her?"

"Nadia." I felt myself stiffen. Her voice was so soft. She seemed so sweet, and innocent. I nodded walking off towards the back to tell my boss. She was busy on the phone. She pulled it away from her ear covering the mouth piece.

"Shawn, I like her. She's hired. I just need to know a couple things. Can you figure out what shift she wants? Here, ask her to fill this out." I nodded taking the slip of paper from her, as I made my way back to the front of the restaurant.

She was still standing there, still waiting. "Nadia." I called to her. I gestured for her to come to the booth nearest to the back. "I need to ask you a couple things." I eyed the paper. It asked for shift hours, part time, full time, and flexibility."

We sat across from each other. I smiled at her, and her face went cherry red. I knew she was attracted to me just like I was to her. "Tell me a little about yourself." Nadia tucked a couple stray hairs behind her left ear.

"I'm 18, and I can take a lot." She didn't say a whole lot, but the little she said about herself interested me.

 "You know what I was gonna fuck around and ask you a bunch of pointless questions for my entertainment, but I won't do that, you seem nervous enough." She gave me a little glare. I smiled  thinking about how Kimi use to do that.

"What shift do you want?"

"Evening shift." I circled the box. "Part time? Full time?" I was through asking her questions after a couple minutes, but there was something about her that made me want to keep her here for a longer period of time.

I felt bad as I thought of Kimi.

"I'm done." I told her. She nodded getting up. I got up too. "One second." I told her as I walked off to the back again.  I handed the paper to the boss. "Tell her she can start Monday, and  show her how things work Shawn."

I nodded leaving to see Nadia waiting again

"Nadia." She looked at me, and our eyes met once more. I felt myself grow hard as we eyed each other. "I'm suppose to show you some things. You start Monday. She smiled happily, and I felt my heart weaken.

I quickly regain my composure. "If you walk ahead, I can show you somethings." I know I was suppose to leading her, but I could help it as she spin around to walk, my eyes dropped down as I eyed her ass, and hips.

Damn, I needed to get next to her as soon as possible.

-Shawn

                                                ----------------------------------

Where are ya'll getting all these different Kimi's Deaths from?

-She was in a car accident

-She was eaten by a dinosaur

-She was burned in a fire

-An asteroid came down, and took her life bruH!

      Please refer to chapter 21 of P.H.AT (Part 1) Why ya'llTryna make her die worst lol. Like Oh My God noo. lol